🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

With Google and other search engines available, there is no excuse for ignorance

Here's a perfect example. I've learned (after some mistakes) that it pays to investigate the source you link to, before you link to it. If you research who the Center for Media and Democracy" is, you'll find that they are a "liberal watchdog group." That discredits any credibility any citations from "PR Watch" have.

When did you learn this? What year, I mean.

I learned it the moment I pressed the search button.

"The Center for Media and Democracy is a nonprofit liberal watchdog and advocacy organization based in Madison, Wisconsin. CMD publishes PR Watch, SourceWatch, BanksterUSA, and ALECexposed.org."

Wikipedia

Did Google fund right wing organizations?

If they were well and truly biased, do you think they would do this?

Google.org gives $2.35 million to groups fighting for racial justice

Why do anti labor companies give so much to Republicans?

Is this a trick question? Do Democrats really value labor?

With Google and other search engines available, there is no excuse for liberals to pretend not to know something, and attack a conservative site as unreliable.

So, I'm calling liberals out. If you don't believe, go to Google and see if it is true.
I have to disagree, google leans well to the left, so any search is going to give the leftist the links they want first and the fact based ones on other pages

I use Google all the time. And I don't always stop at the first page of results. Truth has no bias. If you have the will to dig deeper, you'll find it.

You have to go past the first page, usually, to get past the left wing pages. Look up any topic, global warming, gun control, taxes, and the first few pages are all the left wing crap.

Here's a perfect example. I've learned (after some mistakes) that it pays to investigate the source you link to, before you link to it. If you research who the Center for Media and Democracy" is, you'll find that they are a "liberal watchdog group." That discredits any credibility any citations from "PR Watch" have.

"The Center for Media and Democracy is a nonprofit liberal watchdog and advocacy organization based in Madison, Wisconsin. CMD publishes PR Watch, SourceWatch, BanksterUSA, and ALECexposed.org."

Wikipedia

And to answer your question.

Equal opportunity: Google bankrolled conservative US political groups

That was noted in the article that I posted from 2013. The question was did they fund right wing organizations?

Of course they have, they've funded both sides! This is a classic example of spin and deception. Now, as LL just told me, sit down.

Transparency – U.S. Public Policy – Google

Google, the tech giant supposedly guided by its "don't be evil" motto, has been funding a growing list of groups advancing the agenda of the Koch brothers. - See more at: The Googlization of the Far Right: Why is Google Funding Grover Norquist, Heritage Action and ALEC?

That's from 2013.

Wikipedia

Do the Koch Brothers Really Care About Criminal-Justice Reform?

Wikipedia

So uh, how did this become about the Koch Brothers?

Wikipedia

That was noted in the article that I posted from 2013. The question was did they fund right wing organizations?

Of course they have, they've funded both sides! This is a classic example of spin and deception. Now, as LL just told me, sit down.

Again. It was noted in the primary article. You don't have a case. Have a great day.

Wikipedia

Oh, and then you cite the Atlantic. Another left leaning news publication. Is it truly this impossible to be objective?

Wikipedia

Why do anti labor companies give so much to Republicans?

Is this a trick question? Do Democrats really value labor?

Does labor value labor? If they did, how did Michigan vote for GOP gov Rick Snyder? That's a lot of big 3 workers and retirees who voted for him and he taxed seniors pensions and made Michigan a right to work state.

Hard to do much for people who won't do for themselves.

It's time anyways for all labor to organize. Instead of joining a union workers need to join the democratic party and tea bag the dems and Republicans only liberably

Wikipedia

Again. It was noted in the primary article. You don't have a case. Have a great day.

Being noted in an article spun three ways from Sunday doesn't lend the article any more credence. So, answer me this:

Has Google ever exclusively funded conservative organizations?

Coming from you, it sounds like they are all in on the schtick here. Right is right, right?

Wikipedia

So uh, how did this become about the Koch Brothers?

Ok. It appears that you haven't been paying attention because you have been busy. I am getting ready to go to work and I don't have time to 'splain it to you. If I get back early enough tonight then I will lay it out for you. This will have to suffice.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/19/u...es-the-left-and-the-right-justice-reform.html

Koch brothers join up with liberals to tackle rising prison numbers

Conservatives for Criminal-Justice Reform

The Koch brothers have been the most vocal element.

With Google and other search engines available, there is no excuse for liberals to pretend not to know something, and attack a conservative site as unreliable.

So, I'm calling liberals out. If you don't believe, go to Google and see if it is true.
Give an example stupid

THAT'S RACIST!

How many times have liberals attributed something to racism without backing such a claim up? Hmm?

I don't know? How many times?

And....how about citing a specific example?

It all depends on where you go after your search, choose Huffpo or Salon? Yeah you're going to remain ignorant

It all depends on where you go after your search, choose Huffpo or Salon? Yeah you're going to remain ignorant
Sometimes it's funny to find one of them backing up your argument instead of theirs. It makes their heads explode.

Sometimes it's funny to find one of them backing up your argument instead of theirs. It makes their heads explode.

How about an example of that one?

Hardcore partisan ideologues are only interested in facts and information that support their case.

They either consciously or subconsciously ignore/avoid/minimize all facts and information to the contrary.

That's a big part of the psychosis of partisan ideology.

"Side" irrelevant.

Give an example stupid

THAT'S RACIST!

How many times have liberals attributed something to racism without backing such a claim up? Hmm?

I don't know? How many times?

And....how about citing a specific example?

Uh, Ferguson comes to mind for one. Baltimore for two... Tamir Rice for three, the entire Black Lives Matter Movement fourth, Trayvon Martin fifth.

Let's not forget the whole claim of, "you hate Obama because he's black"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back