With less than a month.......Where do we stand?

Biden 374 Trump 164

Everyone knows from last election that the Electoral College is all that matters. Trump is losing almost every swing state that he won in 2016. Yes, things can change but Trump needs the type of historic turnaround he pulled in 2016.
The problem for Trump is Americans are already voting, the election is well underway, leaving little time for Trump to turn things around.

I voted yesterday
Millions of people have already voted.

Less opportunity for Trump to change the minds of the voters
My ballot was mailed yesterday.
Go vote in person to make sure your vote gets counted!

Trump is running a unique election strategy.

He seems to realize he won’t change the minds of Democrats or Independents. So Trump is doubling down on rallying his base.

He needs to increase the number of Conservatives who go to vote while suppressing Democrats and Independents

Biden 374 Trump 164

Everyone knows from last election that the Electoral College is all that matters. Trump is losing almost every swing state that he won in 2016. Yes, things can change but Trump needs the type of historic turnaround he pulled in 2016.
The problem for Trump is Americans are already voting, the election is well underway, leaving little time for Trump to turn things around.

I voted yesterday

I voted by mail

There is a phone number and website to check and see if they received your ballot

Biden 374 Trump 164

I voted yesterday

Voting in person should not really be a problem where feasible, which is not the case for me.

I agree with Gingrich who said the other day that if Biden wins, the Dimm's are going to spend the first 2 years in power turning the rest of our Country into California.

Biden 374 Trump 164

You're an IDIOT, rw. My prediction - President Trump wins 32 states, and receives 320 Electoral College votes, Creepy, Sleepy, Groper, Hair Sniffer, Hair Kisser, Hair Whisperer, Finger Banger, Decrepit, Disgusting, Depends-Wearing, Senile, Old Joe Biden receives 218 Electoral College votes. Thank you.:)

Biden 374 Trump 164

I voted yesterday

Voting in person should not really be a problem where feasible, which is not the case for me.
It was just a crack at captain clorox lol

I agree with Gingrich who said the other day that if Biden wins, the Dimm's are going to spend the first 2 years in power turning the rest of our Country into California.

If Dems take Congress, they will end the filibuster in the Senate.

Priorities

Repeal Trump Tax cuts for the wealthy
Enhance Obamacare with a public option
Rejoin Paris Climate Accord
Pass stricter gun controls
Tear down the wall
Cancel Space Force

Biden 374 Trump 164

I voted yesterday

I voted Monday in a battleground state.

Biden 374 Trump 164

You're an IDIOT, rw. My prediction - President Trump wins 32 states, and receives 320 Electoral College votes, Creepy, Sleepy, Groper, Hair Sniffer, Hair Kisser, Hair Whisperer, Finger Banger, Decrepit, Disgusting, Depends-Wearing, Senile, Old Joe Biden receives 218 Electoral College votes. Thank you.:)

Based on what?

Even Conservative polls Fox and Rasmussen have Biden up ten points

Biden 374 Trump 164

I voted yesterday

And you voted for Beijing Biden and Komrade Kamala, who wants to have a “personal relationship” with China.

Biden 374 Trump 164

I voted yesterday

I voted Monday in a battleground state.
Thanks for your service

Biden 374 Trump 164

I voted yesterday

And you voted for Beijing Biden and Komrade Kamala, who wants to have a “personal relationship” with China.

Yes I did, with pleasure
I also voted for a Democratic Senator
I voted for a Republican Congressman
At the local level, I voted mostly Republican with one Democrat

I also voted to legalize Marijuana

He seems to realize he won’t change the minds of Democrats or Independents. So Trump is doubling down on rallying his base.

He needs to increase the number of Conservatives who go to vote while suppressing Democrats and Independents
That's another problem for Trump, he needs the votes of independents and some Democrats, votes he's not going to get; his base alone won't be enough.

Biden 374 Trump 164

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris both don’t want fracking so they’re gonna lose Ohio and Pennsylvania.. Biden might win Arizona but he’s not gonna win Wisconsin he’s not gonna win Florida.. I’m in urban area and many are voting trump.. I see a red wave. Left wing polls are fake and are used as morphine for the dying Democrat party

Priorities

Tear down the wall
Cancel Space Force

Cliff Note Version: Yada..Yada..Yada, America is fucked!

That's another problem for Trump, he needs the votes of independents and some Democrats, votes he's not going to get; his base alone won't be enough.

That is his only chance
Get 100 percent participation from his base while he suppresses turnout among Dems and Independents

He has done NOTHING to win those votes

Priorities

Tear down the wall
Cancel Space Force

It will make America Great

Priorities

Tear down the wall
Cancel Space Force

It will make America Great

It will turn America into a Third World shithole, with a defacto One Party State and permanently disenfranchise whites in this country.

And you know it.

Forum List

Back