With only around 500 billionaires in the country

Why are the expected to carry the weight of the other 300 million?
Well, I understand six of those billionaires have more money than 120 million of those other people.

"They can have the crumbs from my table."
I understand their wealth is important to you but I can't get past the part where it is THEIR FUCKING MONEY. Thereby making it NONE OF MY BUSINESS

Do you care that rampant inequality has slowed down our economy? That is bad for everyone. Do you care that Waltons are rich on corporate welfare? That is our tax dollars so it is our business.

Do you even understand what corporate welfare means? It means taking less of the Walton's money. I hardly call that welfare unless you're one of those that believe all money belongs to government first, and what they allow us to keep is a gift from them to us.

It means many different things. In this case it means the waltons pay so little that employees collect welfare. That increases government dependence while the waltons make billions not working. This increases the size of government.

Your belief that the Waltons don't work shows what a profound numskull you are.

Why are the expected to carry the weight of the other 300 million?
Well, I understand six of those billionaires have more money than 120 million of those other people.

I understand their wealth is important to you but I can't get past the part where it is THEIR FUCKING MONEY. Thereby making it NONE OF MY BUSINESS

Do you care that rampant inequality has slowed down our economy? That is bad for everyone. Do you care that Waltons are rich on corporate welfare? That is our tax dollars so it is our business.
The welfare is your business just like the welfare the ghetto gets is mine. Their income is none of your fucking business. If planned Parenthood is allowed to section off their government money then so are billionaires

Hypocrite

What do I care about planned parenthood?

Out of control inequality has slowed the economy and increased government dependence. All of us should have a problem with that.

Horse shit. Obama's constant meddling is what has slowed the economy. Importing masses of cheap labor from third world countries is holding American wages down and keeping unemployment up.

Do you even understand what corporate welfare means? It means taking less of the Walton's money. I hardly call that welfare unless you're one of those that believe all money belongs to government first, and what they allow us to keep is a gift from them to us.

It means many different things. In this case it means the waltons pay so little that employees collect welfare. That increases government dependence while the waltons make billions not working. This increases the size of government.

Ok what position does any of them hold with the company?

The welfare is your business just like the welfare the ghetto gets is mine. Their income is none of your fucking business. If planned Parenthood is allowed to section off their government money then so are billionaires

Hypocrite

Out of control inequality has slowed the economy and increased government dependence. All of us should have a problem with that.

Horse shit. Obama's constant meddling is what has slowed the economy. Importing masses of cheap labor from third world countries is holding American wages down and keeping unemployment up.

The economy has been crap since Clinton. Immigrants aren't new to Obama.

Hypocrite

Immigration has been out of control since Clinton. See the connection?

Hypocrite

No there were plenty of illegals during Reagan and the first Bush too. What is your point?

Michael Moore says 400 Americans have more wealth than half of all Americans combined
400 people having more wealth then half of all americans combined, and it's even worse now. This was from 2011.
GIMP-Top-1p-Share-of-Total-PTI.png

GIMP-Average-After-Tax-Income.png

GIMP-Change-in-Take-Home-Pay.png

GIMP-Changes-in-Real-Family-Income.png

GIMP-Real-Average-Hourly-Wages.png

^ Notice something?
scf-family-wealth-shares1.png

financial-wealth-scf-20131.png

forbes-400-combined1.png

There is something profoundly wrong when the top one-tenth of one percent owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent.

There is something profoundly wrong when 58 percent of all new income since the Wall Street crash has gone to the top one percent.

Despite huge advancements in technology and productivity, millions of Americans are working longer hours for lower wages. The real median income of male workers is $783 less than it was 42 years ago; while the real median income of female workers is over $1,300 less than it was in 2007. That is unacceptable and that has got to change.

There is something profoundly wrong when we have a proliferation of millionaires and billionaires at the same time as millions of Americans work longer hours for lower wages and we have the highest childhood poverty rate of any developed country on earth.

Hypocrite

No there were plenty of illegals during Reagan and the first Bush too. What is your point?
Speaking of reagan...
Ronald Reagan on Immigration

Hypocrite

When Reagan signed the Simpson-Mazolli amnesty bill, there were 3 million illegals. now we have 11-20 million. That bill is what caused the upsurge in illegal immigration. Bush Jr and Obama have greatly accelerated the process.

When Reagan signed the Simpson-Mazolli amnesty bill, there were 3 million illegals. now we have 11-20 million. That bill is what caused the upsurge in illegal immigration. Bush Jr and Obama have greatly accelerated the process.
U.S. deportations of immigrants reach record high in 2013

Michael Moore says 400 Americans have more wealth than half of all Americans combined
400 people having more wealth then half of all americans combined, and it's even worse now. This was from 2011.

^ Notice something?

forbes-400-combined1.png

There is something profoundly wrong when the top one-tenth of one percent owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent.

There is something profoundly wrong when 58 percent of all new income since the Wall Street crash has gone to the top one percent.

Despite huge advancements in technology and productivity, millions of Americans are working longer hours for lower wages. The real median income of male workers is $783 less than it was 42 years ago; while the real median income of female workers is over $1,300 less than it was in 2007. That is unacceptable and that has got to change.

There is something profoundly wrong when we have a proliferation of millionaires and billionaires at the same time as millions of Americans work longer hours for lower wages and we have the highest childhood poverty rate of any developed country on earth.

The child poverty rate in our country is due mostly to illegals and illegitimate black children.

Obama doesn't count them the same, so that claim is bogus.

^ Notice something?

forbes-400-combined1.png

The child poverty rate in our country is due mostly to illegals and illegitimate black children.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yeah, sure buddy. :link::link::link::link::link::poop:

While I agree it does weigh down wages, immigrants take the lowest paying jobs, so there are bigger problems. The bigger problem is all the jobs being shipped to other countries. Corporate welfare is another problem.

High deportation figures are misleading
By BRIAN BENNET

High deportation figures are misleading

Court Deportations Drop 43 Percent in Past Five Years
By JULIA PRESTONAPRIL 16, 2014

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/17/u...in-last-five-years.html?ref=juliapreston&_r=1

Still waiting. Also you spelled numbskull wrong. You should just apologize for the name calling.

Yeah, sure buddy. :link::link::link::link::link::poop:

The fact has been reported many times:

WASHINGTON — Immigration activists have sharply criticized President Obama for a rising volume of deportations, labeling him the "deporter in chief" and staging large protests that have harmed his standing with some Latinos, a key group of voters for Democrats.

But the portrait of a steadily increasing number of deportations rests on statistics that conceal almost as much as they disclose. A closer examination shows that immigrants living illegally in most of the continental U.S. are less likely to be deported today than before Obama came to office, according to immigration data.

Expulsions of people who are settled and working in the United States have fallen steadily since his first year in office, and are down more than 40% since 2009.

On the other side of the ledger, the number of people deported at or near the border has gone up — primarily as a result of changing who gets counted in the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency's deportation statistics.

The vast majority of those border crossers would not have been treated as formal deportations under most previous administrations. If all removals were tallied, the total sent back to Mexico each year would have been far higher under those previous administrations than it is now.

Still waiting. Also you spelled numbskull wrong. You should just apologize for the name calling.

It's spelled both ways, numskull.

It's spelled both ways, numskull.

Sure and the Waltons work.

Forum List

Back