With The Latest Revelations About Clarence Thomas, What's The Over Under On "Weeks Until He Resigns in Disgrace"?

Raising the capital gains tax rate reduces the revenue raised.

Why was Obama such an idiot?
Are you done laboring "to labor"?

Again, I do not answer to your demented version of history.

If you have a citation you would like me to address, go ahead and post it.

Wont fight over the gift stuff, Will say that BILLIONAIRE Harlan Crow had EIGHT CASES before the court, and Thomas VOTED in his FAVOR every time.

Every fucking moron is pushing this.

There is an inherent conflict in having the Judiciary answer to the Senate.

This is an entirely different matter from Thomas' chronic issues with the Court's own ethical standards.
Wrong. It is a reaction to it and the Senate action:

The Supreme Court has come under mounting pressure to address its procedures for handling potential conflicts of interest after a wave of recent headlines alleging ethical lapses by Justices Clarence Thomas and Neil Gorsuch.

Wrong. It is a reaction to it and the Senate action:

The Supreme Court has come under mounting pressure to address its procedures for handling potential conflicts of interest after a wave of recent headlines alleging ethical lapses by Justices Clarence Thomas and Neil Gorsuch.

When you understand the issues at hand, get back to me.

Listen, imbecile.

I don't respond to The Daily Wire.

It's for idiots.
It would be beneficial if you read the rules of this subforum.

I know Bloomberg is one of your primary and favorit sources:

I know you are good with CNN:

Oh, I take it your stance is that the letter has absolutely NOTHING to do with the issues with Thomas and the legislation being pushed. I disagree.
It has nothing to do with Thomas' predicament.
It is reasonable to conclude that the Senate will not get the oversight they are discussing.

But Thomas is in CLEAR violation of the spirit of the existing standards. And that is inappropriate for a Supreme Court Justice.

It has nothing to do with Thomas' predicament.
It is reasonable to conclude that the Senate will not get the oversight they are discussing.

But Thomas is in CLEAR violation of the spirit of the existing standards. And that is inappropriate for a Supreme Court Justice.
Just coincidence.

Sure it is. <sarcasm>

Liberal SCOTUS Justice Took $3M From Book Publisher, Didn’t Recuse From Its Cases​

Random House was her main source of earned income, but she voted on key decision where publisher stood to lose money.
If this ever makes it out of Idiotsphere Media get back to me.

Justice Thomas isn't going anywhere. Elections have consequences. Democrats love democracy until they don't love democracy.

It would be beneficial if you read the rules of this subforum.

I know Bloomberg is one of your primary and favorit sources:

I know you are good with CNN:

What did cnn tell you about the cases in question?

First time.

Ah, no. I am here to have a topical debate about the issue. Not to be interrogated so you can reframe.

As I said you may wish to read the rules of this particular sub forum.
Don't presume.

Answer the question about YOUR citation relating to the whaddabout..

Forum List

Back