With The Latest Revelations About Clarence Thomas, What's The Over Under On "Weeks Until He Resigns in Disgrace"?

What did Breyer recuse himself for, and why?

That is important to know before you make any comparison or judgement.

So, tell us.
You or we don't need to know the reason Breyer recused himself. He obviously felt that it was his duty to do so. When addressing this liberal bitch on the court, she has a DIRECT conflict of interest and should recuse herself immediately but of course, she will not. Those are the types you are so quick to defend.

I'm not in any tribe, Peukema...
Right.

17281.jpg

Raising the capital gains tax rate reduces the revenue raised.

Why was Obama such an idiot?

I love it when Republicans use voodoo economics. Defying the laws of mathematics and reason tax cuts pay for themselves, and raising taxes cuts revenues, and cutting taxes increases revenues.

That’s why the economy crashes every time the taxes are cut, and spending has increased. Increased government spending increases government revenues, not tax cuts. When the government buys military equipment, the workers get paid for building it, and they pay taxes to the government and then they spend the money they earn and merchants, where they spend it pay taxes to the government and government revenue goes up.

The revenues increased after Trump, cut the income taxes, because he gave corporations the option of bringing overseas profits home upon payment of a one time tax of 10%. Corporations brought hundreds of billions of dollars hold under this tax plan which boosted revenues for the years in which they brought it.

It wasn’t the tax cut that boosted revenues, it was the new repatriation tax.

I love it when Republicans use voodoo economics. Defying the laws of mathematics and reason tax cuts pay for themselves, and raising taxes cuts revenues, and cutting taxes increases revenues.

That’s why the economy crashes every time the taxes are cut, and spending has increased. Increased government spending increases government revenues, not tax cuts. When the government buys military equipment, the workers get paid for building it, and they pay taxes to the government and then they spend the money they earn and merchants, where they spend it pay taxes to the government and government revenue goes up.

The revenues increased after Trump, cut the income taxes, because he gave corporations the option of bringing overseas profits home upon payment of a one time tax of 10%. Corporations brought hundreds of billions of dollars hold under this tax plan which boosted revenues for the years in which they brought it.

It wasn’t the tax cut that boosted revenues, it was the new repatriation tax.
I hate doing all the typing..
It's never acknowledged...

Instead, I ask them to lead me to their source so I may take it on directly.

Forum List

Back