With this latest terrorist attack, what do Americans think about Syrian refugees coming in now ?

The majority of Americans opposed allowing Syrian refugees in BEFORE this attack, what do you think opinions will be now ?
I'll be watching for polls, but off hand I would assume that majority is likely to grow.

We need more Syrian refugees to help us combat the white Christian terrorists who are trying to destroy America!
Hmmm, interesting. So not altruism after all, but using them instead. According to libtards these poor people are terrified and have been to hell and back. But you want to 'rescue' them so they can help you in 'combat'.
Thanks for the heads up :)

I know, it's amazing how many live in fear over guns in the hands of private citizens.
For good fuckin' reason. These assholes keep killing people with guns they don't need.
you still haven't answered why do we hand out license for cars when people don't know how to use them? auto deaths are more than 30k a year. 5,400k non fatal a year. over five million. You're worried about a gun
Yeah. The difference is that cars were not invented to kill people.
nor was a gun

The majority of Americans opposed allowing Syrian refugees in BEFORE this attack, what do you think opinions will be now ?
I'll be watching for polls, but off hand I would assume that majority is likely to grow.
We should help the victims of terrorists and that includes Syrians who are victims of ISIS.

I agree help them yes, take them in no.
Even they say they want to stay in Syria their homeland.
If they wanted to stay why did they leave and become refugees?

Because ISIS is taking over their cities. DUH
They want ISIS out of their country and they want to return home.

We should help the victims of terrorists and that includes Syrians who are victims of ISIS.

So staying is not an option then right?

I know, it's amazing how many live in fear over guns in the hands of private citizens.
For good fuckin' reason. These assholes keep killing people with guns they don't need.

There's well over 300 million guns in the hands of private owners here, only a tiny percent are ever used in a criminal or violent way.
You need to get over your irrational fear of private gun ownership, in the meantime go change your Depends, they're obviously full because the shit is showing up on your posts.

There's well over 300 million guns in the hands of private owners here, only a tiny percent are ever used in a criminal or violent way.
You need to get over your irrational fear of private gun ownership, in the meantime go change your Depends, they're obviously full because the shit is showing up on your posts.
I own guns, dumnass. And the small number doesn't keep you from wetting the bed every time ISIS makes the news.

And we should do it by grabbing the throats of leaders of such countries as Saudi Arabia and Kuwait and twisting until they start taking in these fucking refugees who already have built-in cultures and religions that more adequately would represent the needs of these people, because I've got to tell you I'm fucking tired and sick of being the dumping ground of the planets third world people !!
Tissue?

Of course its fear. You just admitted you were afraid some of them were terrorists.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

That's not fear idiot. Its common sense. Don't let them in and no terrorist will be getting in with them.

You might fear them but I sure don't.

Nervous laughter is unbecoming. Of course you fear them. Thats why you are afraid to let refugees in from Syria.

Nope. Just the jihadist that could be among them.

No nervous laughter from me there bucko.

You on the other hand seem pretty anxious to get these refugees into America.

You seem clueless as to the danger they may represent and are willing to subject your fellow Americans to that danger.
There is nothing wrong with admitting you are afraid of them and thats why you do exactly as ISIS wants you to do and turn away the refugees.

Of course there is nervous laughter. You even admitted you were laughing when this situation is serious. That due to nervousness. Look it up. I think it would be great for the refugees to come into america. I dont believe they are dangerous and I think its stupid to give ISIS exactly what they want.

If that's what you believe then believe away. More power to you.

Of course your full of shit.

Oh and you can bet those refugee's coming here would give ISIS exactly what it wants.

You sure are clueless.
Exactly. Isis is more likely to want us to take in as many Muslims as possible.

It would be if America and all Western Countries got together and killed them to make their numbers really small again.
The liberals in Europe and America don't want to do that.

It would be if America and all Western Countries got together and killed them to make their numbers really small again.
How are you going to kill them? They are all over the world not just in Syria. Who are they and how long will it take to kill them all?

And we should do it by grabbing the throats of leaders of such countries as Saudi Arabia and Kuwait and twisting until they start taking in these fucking refugees who already have built-in cultures and religions that more adequately would represent the needs of these people, because I've got to tell you I'm fucking tired and sick of being the dumping ground of the planets third world people !!
Tissue?
nah, you need it.

How are you going to kill them? They are all over the world not just in Syria.
hey dumbo, we don't have to kill them all over the world the rest of the world can help, we just don't want them here. you should keep up.

hey dumbo, we don't have to kill them all over the world the rest of the world can help, we just don't want them here. you should keep up.
Go back to sleep and let the grown folks talk.

Imagine yourself a refugee. You have been terrorized and watched your loved ones killed by radical nut jobs filling a power vacuum created by the US. You hear the good people in the US are going to get you out alive and into a country where you dont have to fear ISIS. Suddenly, you find out those good people in the US actually think you are a terrorist. Now they are going to leave you high and dry in addition to creating the problem in the first place. What are you thinking at this point?
Hmmm. That's a tough one alright. Go to Turkey next door, and return to my beloved country after someone else has sorted out our mess? Stay and fight for my country? Grow some?
So no thoughts or feelings of anger towards the US? No consideration that maybe ISIS is right?
Isis right? Maybe someone should notify homeland security about you :)

Imagine yourself a refugee. You have been terrorized and watched your loved ones killed by radical nut jobs filling a power vacuum created by the US. You hear the good people in the US are going to get you out alive and into a country where you dont have to fear ISIS. Suddenly, you find out those good people in the US actually think you are a terrorist. Now they are going to leave you high and dry in addition to creating the problem in the first place. What are you thinking at this point?
Hmmm. That's a tough one alright. Go to Turkey next door, and return to my beloved country after someone else has sorted out our mess? Stay and fight for my country? Grow some?
So no thoughts or feelings of anger towards the US? No consideration that maybe ISIS is right?
Isis right? Maybe someone should notify homeland security about you :)
Stay with the scenario. Youre a refugee.

How are you going to kill them? They are all over the world not just in Syria. Who are they and how long will it take to kill them all?

Keep up, we are talking about Syrian refugees who want to stay in their homeland.

Go back to sleep and let the grown folks talk.
I'm with the grown folk, not sure who you're with.

Keep up, we are talking about Syrian refugees who want to stay in their homeland.
They cant stay in their homeland if ISIS keeps showing up in Syria. How do we keep them out of Syria and how do we ID them?

Forum List

Back