With this latest terrorist attack, what do Americans think about Syrian refugees coming in now ?

Since it's creation over a millennium ago, Islam has always been the enemy of the west and tried in vain to conquer it. Their newest tactic, flood into the west without armed forces is the most inventive way and will likely succeed where its armed forces had failed. It doesn't matter whether the people flooding into the west are Syrians, Afghanis, Iraqis, Somalis, et cetera; if they are Islamic/Muslim, their overall goal is to convert the west to Islam.

This has nothing to do with refugees..
With me, nothing changed. No refugees!

I didn't want them regardless of this latest attack as well, but this has got to now make it even more difficult for Obama and Dims to sell the idea.
If it's one thing that you can count on Americans to do is be fearful. So yah...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Imagine yourself a refugee. You have been terrorized and watched your loved ones killed by radical nut jobs filling a power vacuum created by the US. You hear the good people in the US are going to get you out alive and into a country where you dont have to fear ISIS. Suddenly, you find out those good people in the US actually think you are a terrorist. Now they are going to leave you high and dry in addition to creating the problem in the first place. What are you thinking at this point?
Hmmm. That's a tough one alright. Go to Turkey next door, and return to my beloved country after someone else has sorted out our mess? Stay and fight for my country? Grow some?
So no thoughts or feelings of anger towards the US? No consideration that maybe ISIS is right?

We should eradicate out country of all extremists. We should start by refusing to import more.
You must be a retard if you think this country is deliberately importing more extremists.

Oh and how can you be sure there won't be jihadists among these refugee's??

They have no sure way to vet any of them and leaders are morons for letting these unvetted people into this country.

Not to mention the fact that we taxpayers are going to get hosed to provide food, shelter and medical services for people who aren't American citizens.

Such a deal the morons in DC are shoving up our asses.

How can you be sure you wont die tomorrow by a white terrorist shooting up what he thinks is an abortion clinic?

Should we kill off all white guys now?

No. That won't be necessary. Hell. I could die ten minutes from now as could you.

Oh and you can shove your white guy bullshit up your ass.

You want these refugees here and I along with a majority of Americans don't.
Yeah I think that was already mentioned. I was talking about your rationale. Its not logical but it is fear driven.
Indeed. How dare she prefer herself, her family, her friends and her countrymen aren't blown to smithereens? Damn cheek.

Since it's creation over a millennium ago, Islam has always been the enemy of the west and tried in vain to conquer it. Their newest tactic, flood into the west without armed forces is the most inventive way and will likely succeed where its armed forces had failed. It doesn't matter whether the people flooding into the west are Syrians, Afghanis, Iraqis, Somalis, et cetera; if they are Islamic/Muslim, their overall goal is to convert the west to Islam.
You dont know your history. Islam held sway over europe for centuries and actually brought civilization back to europe.

You must be a retard if you think this country is deliberately importing more extremists.

Oh and how can you be sure there won't be jihadists among these refugee's??

They have no sure way to vet any of them and leaders are morons for letting these unvetted people into this country.

Not to mention the fact that we taxpayers are going to get hosed to provide food, shelter and medical services for people who aren't American citizens.

Such a deal the morons in DC are shoving up our asses.

How can you be sure you wont die tomorrow by a white terrorist shooting up what he thinks is an abortion clinic?

Should we kill off all white guys now?

No. That won't be necessary. Hell. I could die ten minutes from now as could you.

Oh and you can shove your white guy bullshit up your ass.

You want these refugees here and I along with a majority of Americans don't.
Yeah I think that was already mentioned. I was talking about your rationale. Its not logical but it is fear driven.
Indeed. How dare she prefer herself, her family, her friends and her countrymen aren't blown to smithereens? Damn cheek.
Well she is claiming its not fear so you may want to check with her on that.

You dont know your history. Islam held sway over europe for centuries and actually brought civilization back to europe.
Do more of the jungle bunny civilizations now, pleeeeze!

This has nothing to do with refugees..
With me, nothing changed. No refugees!

I didn't want them regardless of this latest attack as well, but this has got to now make it even more difficult for Obama and Dims to sell the idea.
If it's one thing that you can count on Americans to do is be fearful. So yah...

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I know, it's amazing how many live in fear over guns in the hands of private citizens.

The majority of Americans opposed allowing Syrian refugees in BEFORE this attack, what do you think opinions will be now ?
I'll be watching for polls, but off hand I would assume that majority is likely to grow.
We should help the victims of terrorists and that includes Syrians who are victims of ISIS.

The majority of Americans opposed allowing Syrian refugees in BEFORE this attack, what do you think opinions will be now ?
I'll be watching for polls, but off hand I would assume that majority is likely to grow.
We should help the victims of terrorists and that includes Syrians who are victims of ISIS.

I agree help them yes, take them in no.
Even they say they want to stay in Syria their homeland.

Nope. Not fear. Believe me. I fear no one and nothing.

My rational is simple. Don't let the refugees in which removed the chance for a terrorist to come in with them.

Not rocket science.
Of course its fear. You just admitted you were afraid some of them were terrorists.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

That's not fear idiot. Its common sense. Don't let them in and no terrorist will be getting in with them.

You might fear them but I sure don't.

Nervous laughter is unbecoming. Of course you fear them. Thats why you are afraid to let refugees in from Syria.

Nope. Just the jihadist that could be among them.

No nervous laughter from me there bucko.

You on the other hand seem pretty anxious to get these refugees into America.

You seem clueless as to the danger they may represent and are willing to subject your fellow Americans to that danger.
he hates america that's why he couldn't care a less.

I know, it's amazing how many live in fear over guns in the hands of private citizens.
For good fuckin' reason. These assholes keep killing people with guns they don't need.
you still haven't answered why do we hand out license for cars when people don't know how to use them? auto deaths are more than 30k a year. 5,400k non fatal a year. over five million. You're worried about a gun

My british boss said we shouldn't ban the refuges. He said, "think about it, we have more white christian religious right wing terrorists than we do Muslim terrorists". If anything we should irradicate our country of right wing religious nuts because they shoot up abortion clinics.
Well that's an example of the British libtard. The British libtard is every bit as stupid as the American libtard, but they are sometimes more successful at fooling people by virtue of their 'posh' accent.
Donald Trump is sitting in a chair, his knees hopping up and down, as he fervently hopes this San Bernadino attack was ISIS related.

The Nazis are in the wings, waiting to be unleashed.
Oh, the drama.

I agree help them yes, take them in no.
Even they say they want to stay in Syria their homeland.
If they wanted to stay why did they leave and become refugees?

For good fuckin' reason. These assholes keep killing people with guns they don't need.
you still haven't answered why do we hand out license for cars when people don't know how to use them? auto deaths are more than 30k a year. 5,400k non fatal a year. over five million. You're worried about a gun
Yeah. The difference is that cars were not invented to kill people.

And we should do it by grabbing the throats of leaders of such countries as Saudi Arabia and Kuwait and twisting until they start taking in these fucking refugees who already have built-in cultures and religions that more adequately would represent the needs of these people, because I've got to tell you I'm fucking tired and sick of being the dumping ground of the planets third world people !!

Forum List

Back