With this latest terrorist attack, what do Americans think about Syrian refugees coming in now ?

So no thoughts or feelings of anger towards the US? No consideration that maybe ISIS is right?
Isis right? Maybe someone should notify homeland security about you :)
Stay with the scenario. Youre a refugee.
I am?
Yes. Thats why I said "imagine" at the beginning of the post you replied to.
I'll imagine being a refugee when instead of conducting your 'liberal' fascistic attacks of 'stfu you coward nazi' to your concerned fellow countrymen, you extend some of that 'altruism' and understanding you seem to have by the bucket load for people who are no strangers to violence and extremism and who can't even be vetted properly. I'll be watching :popcorn:
I've never told anyone to "STFU coward nazi". What are you talking about? If you cant comprehend my posts it would be in your best interest not to reply and reveal your inability to read.

Last edited:
Isis right? Maybe someone should notify homeland security about you :)
I am?
I'll imagine being a refugee when instead of conducting your 'liberal' fascistic attacks of 'stfu you coward nazi' to your concerned fellow countrymen, you extend some of that 'altruism' and understanding you seem to have by the bucket load for people who are no strangers to violence and extremism and who can't even be vetted properly. I'll be watching :popcorn:
I've never told anyone to "STFU coward nazi". What are you talking about? If you cant comprehend my posts it would be in your best interest not to reply and reveal your inability to read.
You might be right. I haven't seen you scream 'nazi' at anyone, yet :)

I am?
Silly Tilly. :itsok:

Milkweed ;)

The majority of Americans opposed allowing Syrian refugees in BEFORE this attack, what do you think opinions will be now ?
I'll be watching for polls, but off hand I would assume that majority is likely to grow.

Given that the guy who did the shooting was born here in the States and his wife wasn't from Syria........my positions unchanged. Vet them and let those who pass try and build a life.

Milkweed ;)
Host plant of the Monarch Butterfly.

Yovd1hJ.png

Forum List

Back