With Trump we are fighting fire with fire.

With Trump, we are fighting fire with fire. The US's biggest enemies over the past 40 years have been ruled with unpredictable, untrustworthy, ruthless and despicable governments: North Korea, Russia, Iran, China, Iraq, Libya etc.
The US always took the high road while these countries took the low road.
A Trump led US government is at least equal, if not more, unpredictable, untrustworthy, ruthless and despicable as our current key adversaries governments.

We will see how that works out.

Instead of smoking dope you could go to trade school.

With Trump, we are fighting fire with fire. The US's biggest enemies over the past 40 years have been ruled with unpredictable, untrustworthy, ruthless and despicable governments: North Korea, Russia, Iran, China, Iraq, Libya etc.
A Trump led US government is at least equal, if not more, unpredictable, untrustworthy, ruthless and despicable as our current key adversaries governments.

The U.S. has rarely taken the 'high' road. The American public has just been kept in the dark about how the U.S. really operates.

For example:

Gulf of Tonkin incident - Wikipedia

1954 Guatemalan coup d'état - Wikipedia

Damn, Elmer. That last sentence is great! Spooky, ain't it.

Well then if assholes like you and your kind would hit the road maybe we'd all be happier. You can move in with the other assholes in North Korea, Iran or one of the other many shitholes.
The reason I live in the US is to not live in a government led by a despot. I feel are American values are being ignored to MAGA. Trump is providing short term benefits and a huge long term cost.

You can be living in Canada tomorrow snowflake, pack the U-Haul.
Not giving up. I still feel Trump and his followers are an aberration that will go down as a shit stain on the history of the US; similar to McCarthyism.

Voters in 30 states supporting Trump including 3 blue states was not an aberration. We took the left to the woodshed and whooped their ass, you are trying to spin.

Yep, and then the world looks on while puzzled Americans are all-aghast over the perennial question, "Why do they hate us so much?"
I dunno anyone who wastes their time worrying what the rest of the world thinks/feels about Americans.

One thing is true though. The rest of the world will always be there when they need us.
Will the world be there when we need them

Well then if assholes like you and your kind would hit the road maybe we'd all be happier. You can move in with the other assholes in North Korea, Iran or one of the other many shitholes.
The reason I live in the US is to not live in a government led by a despot. I feel are American values are being ignored to MAGA. Trump is providing short term benefits and a huge long term cost.

You can be living in Canada tomorrow snowflake, pack the U-Haul.
Not giving up. I still feel Trump and his followers are an aberration that will go down as a shit stain on the history of the US; similar to McCarthyism.

Voters in 30 states supporting Trump including 3 blue states was not an aberration. We took the left to the woodshed and whooped their ass, you are trying to spin.
An aberration is the US electorate electing Trump or a Trump like candidate once or twice. Any more than once or twice, then it is no longer an aberration.

Yep, and then the world looks on while puzzled Americans are all-aghast over the perennial question, "Why do they hate us so much?"
I dunno anyone who wastes their time worrying what the rest of the world thinks/feels about Americans.

One thing is true though. The rest of the world will always be there when they need us.
the usual ones will be.....the others?....does it really matter?....

/——/ It’s a new dawn..
E06E8B2E-4794-41E0-9FC5-9DE46204CB75.jpeg

Real Americans never ask that question.
The only people or countries that do not ask the question of why they are hated (if they are hated) are the ones that are scared of the answer.

It is good to truthfully analyze why you are not liked (if you are not liked). I could give a frick if any Trump supporter did not like me.

The usual ones like UK, Canada, who are currently exiting Iraq?
Or France, Germany, Spain and Italy. I would not count on it.

Trump thinks his good buddies Russia and North Korea will be there for us.

/——/ It’s a new dawn..
View attachment 299568
People who portray war with cartoons, do not understand war.

The usual ones like UK, Canada, who are currently exiting Iraq?
Or France, Germany, Spain and Italy. I would not count on it.

Trump thinks his good buddies Russia and North Korea will be there for us.
yea im sure he does....

An aberration is the US electorate electing Trump or a Trump like candidate once or twice. Any more than once or twice, then it is no longer an aberration.

LMAO (points and laughs) the left will be utterly destroyed :eusa_hand:
In battle there is none more vulnerable than the over confident.

Said nobody while they kicked the left's ass. :itsok:
those who have never kicked ass in their life show it while bragging about potentially kicking ass in the future. That is why they will never kick ass; a lifelong loser.

With Trump we are fighting fire with fire.
More like fighting fire with lighter fluid.

Democrat icon Harry Truman left us at a state of war in Korea after losing anywhere from 35,000 to 50,000 American lives in a criminally mismanaged campaign. No other president other than Trump has tried to engage NK in a rational dialog. China has taken advantage of the U.S. for decades in foreign trade and only President Trump has tried to level the playing field so it seems that President Trump has been taking the high road while the TDS left wing angry mob apparently thought Obama's extortion racket was the solution.

Forum List

Back