With two weeks to go......Is Trump just mailing it in?

Dems are turning up the heat and campaigning in formerly red states NC, GA, TX , AZ and UT

Dem Heavy Hitters include:

Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
Michelle Obama
Joe Biden
Al Gore

Who does Trump have left in his corner?

6x0=0.....

Dems are turning up the heat and campaigning in formerly red states NC, GA, TX , AZ and UT

Dem Heavy Hitters include:

Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Barack Obama
Michelle Obama
Joe Biden
Al Gore

Who does Trump have left in his corner?

Putin and Coulter. He totally got this.
image.jpeg

Just voted...figured I'd beat the crowd on first morning of early voting. Parking lot was full. Long line, but moved rapidly. Party line voting apparently. Good looking crowd....I'd say 90% Trumpsters. Feeling good!

Better savor it, because it will not last.

Just voted...figured I'd beat the crowd on first morning of early voting. Parking lot was full. Long line, but moved rapidly. Party line voting apparently. Good looking crowd....I'd say 90% Trumpsters. Feeling good!

Best you prepare....the next 8 years of Trump will not be kind to you....

Yep, Obama seems to be mostly focusing on down ballot races.

While I think Trump is toast, I'm not going to feel comfortable until after the election is done. But, I'm a Democrat, I usually just assume we are going to lose.
Yes, even Obama abandoned your hitlery...

I don't know why you'd think that. Every time he goes out and campaigns he talks about Clinton, it's just now he is also focusing on down ballot races too. If Clinton were totally tanking the only thing Obama could do is campaign harder for her as it's his legacy in the balance.
He detached his chain to the sinking ship that is hitlery....

One thing Obama is not is politically stupid....he isn't tainting his perceived legacy by drowning with your hitlery....

That's pretty fantastical. Loving the projection, it's the Republicans who have pulled further away from Trump.
The GOP'ers you mean?

Whatever you choose to call them.

Yes, even Obama abandoned your hitlery...

I don't know why you'd think that. Every time he goes out and campaigns he talks about Clinton, it's just now he is also focusing on down ballot races too. If Clinton were totally tanking the only thing Obama could do is campaign harder for her as it's his legacy in the balance.

One thing Obama is not is politically stupid....he isn't tainting his perceived legacy by drowning with your hitlery....

That's pretty fantastical. Loving the projection, it's the Republicans who have pulled further away from Trump.
The GOP'ers you mean?

They are you.....glad to give them all back....

Louis Farrakhan on Trump's common sense. Even Muslims think clinton's whacko on this open borders for refugees insanity.

I don't think hillary's whacko on the refugees. It's the war on the American people that obama started. She just wants to continue it. Pitting race against race, creating hate and discontent including a war against the police in this country.

The GOP'ers you mean?

Good luck with your big tent party.

The GOP'ers you mean?

Good luck with all your GOPer fascists we just kicked out....

It will in Texas....and we are heavily armed.

That's still in America, right?
It was easy to find once you waded across de ribber...ehhhh?

The GOP'ers you mean?

Oh, you kicked people out of the party? That's a new one.

The GOP'ers you mean?

You need to pay attention....walk up to the inside of the fence on your democrat plantation and listen.....

It will in Texas....and we are heavily armed.

That's still in America, right?
It was easy to find once you waded across de ribber...ehhhh?

Not sure if that is a yes or a no, but Trump is not running for Texas office, he is running for American presidency, which seems to be all but officially over for him according to polling.

With all the "heavy hitters" on Hildebeast's side, the left/dems still seem worried about Trump.

Not really

They seem to be turning their attention to winning the Senate and taking as many House seats as they can

Problem is, the demorats have the media in their pocket. Also,all the dead people that couldn't attend hillary's almost empty rallies, can now sally forth to vote for her. Then of course, who controls those voting machines, needs to be considered.

With all the "heavy hitters" on Hildebeast's side, the left/dems still seem worried about Trump.
No. They seem indifferent to Trump. Their efforts are to increase the length of Hillary's coat tails and get more Democrats elected on the down ballot races.

Trump, on the other hand, has set his coat tails ablaze with Republicans forced to do a doesy doh about being seen with him.

Last edited:
No. They seem indifferent to Trump. Their efforts are to increase the length of Hillary's coat tails and get more Democrats elected on the down ballot races.

Trump, on the other hand, has set his coat tails ablaze with Republicans forced to do a doesy doh about being scene with him.
All the GOP'ers who rejected Trump are losing!!!! It's awesome!!!!!

You need to pay attention....walk up to the inside of the fence on your democrat plantation and listen.....

I'll just simply ask you. Who was kicked out of the GOP?

Forum List

Back