Forget Swing States, Trump is going to Lose Red States Also

All the lefties on this board sure do like to count those chickens before they hatch.

Wonder what they will be saying if Trump wins in a landslide??
The signs are simply not there of a Trump landslide.

Hillary had more primary votes than Trump or anybody else.

The GOP is not uniting around Trump it is fracturing due to him.

Says who??

No one knows what Nov will bring but if it makes you feel better then by all means believe Hitlery will win.

I'll believe she won't. There. We are both happy now. LOL

Says the pollsters. Are they always right? Nope, but they usually come in within a few percentage points in the generals.

Trump will win Texas.

If Utah is close it will be more because of how well 3rd party candidates do (Like Johnson) than how well Hillary does.

NC, GA, and AZ do indeed look like swing states.

All the lefties on this board sure do like to count those chickens before they hatch.

The signs are simply not there of a Trump landslide.

Hillary had more primary votes than Trump or anybody else.

The GOP is not uniting around Trump it is fracturing due to him.

Says who??

No one knows what Nov will bring but if it makes you feel better then by all means believe Hitlery will win.

I'll believe she won't. There. We are both happy now. LOL

Says the pollsters. Are they always right? Nope, but they usually come in within a few percentage points in the generals.

I'm not a big believer in polls and never have been.

Polls are all about the questions asked, who's asking the questions and who they are asking.

Not my idea of something to base a sound opinion on.

But that's me. Other have different views.

The shame about this election is that it was so winnable for the Republicans.

I'm pretty sure he went to BYU. That means he is one of them. They love voting for their own. They think it is like a commandment to do so. So I bet the new CIA guy gets at least 1/3 of the votes.

I bet you have zero clue what you're talking about. In fact, I know you do.

How Many Red States Can Hillary Clinton Win?

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/11/upshot/donald-trumps-red-state-problem.html?_r=0

Even Donald Trump Is Admitting That Hillary Clinton Could Win Utah

GA, NC are officially swing states, VA which is solid purple is not out of reach. MS could be lost! Trump is losing or neck and neck in AZ, UT and KS, solid red states. Trump is even conceding he could lose UT, one of the most conservative states.

My prediction:
(1) Trump loses every so called swing state:
PA, WI, FL, NH, OH, IA, MI, NV, NC & VA

(2) Trump loses solid red states: GA, SC, KS & UT

(3) Trump does win any blue states

(4) Clinton margin of victory in blues states are historically large

(5) Trump loses the senate and knocks off reps in he House

Keep your Janitorial day job, you wouldn't make it as a prognosticator. You dumbasses slurp up what the Media feeds you and run frothing at the mouth to your favorite Political website to regurgitate what they fed you.

I detest Donny, but you people NEVER get the fact that unlike yourselves we don't blindly fall into lockstep with our "leaders". You suck up every bit of jizz Bammy and the Hildabeast throw your way and plead for more.

Pay attention, you are witnessing a reckoning in this Election Cycle. We are flipping the proverbial "bird" at our "leaders". This is a big fuck you to the status quo in the Republican Party. It's called integrity, get some.

Ok loser, I won't get into what I do or make vs you, which is more prestigious and more lucrative.

I am a conservative and if I had to choose between Clinton and Trump I wouldn't hesitate to select Trump.

Look at it objectively small fry, Trump has been such an amateur that he is GOING to lose red states.

He only hope is knocking it out of the park in the debates, which he is already complaining about.

Obviously you are a legend in your own mind but you are an idiot with your "predictions"....Jr. You don't know shit about what's happening in this election. Break away from your MSM bullshit and pay attention.

Pay attention, you are witnessing a reckoning in this Election Cycle. We are flipping the proverbial "bird" at our "leaders". This is a big fuck you to the status quo in the Republican Party. It's called integrity, get some.

Meanwhile Paul Ryan got 80% last week in his re-election bid. Your comments have no integrity. I think only 2 career politicians have lost their primary this election season. Where is the anger?

You're seeing it in how the Pub establishment is reacting to what's happening. We didn’t give them their man and they have been throwing temper tantrums ever since.

Me? I voted for Cruz, had he pulled it off we'd see the same thing from our "leaders".

You wouldn't know what integrity was if it bit you in the ass child.

Trump makes fun of the physically impaired, women, Hispanics, Christians, has said some of the dumbest things an adult has ever said, is a childish fraction of a person and you’re voting for him.

Integrity is doing the right thing. You’re not.

Honey you wouldn't know what integrity was if it bit you in the ass. Sorry, you are simply an ignorant child. You'd vote for the Hidabitch no matter because she promises you free shit. Integrity is looking your "leaders" in the eyes and telling to fuck off, we aren't playing anymore. I'm not a Trump guy, I detested Bush an refused to vote for McCain. YOU? You vote for every ignorant fuck they put in front you. No thought, just obedience.

Trump will not carry his home zip code much less 270 electoral votes.

His home zip code is in NY to be fair.

Reagan’s home zip was in California. He carried it twice.

CA used to be a conservative state prior to the Reagan amnesty.

Total hallucination on your part. Reagan received the favored son vote because he was an effective governor previously.

Meanwhile Paul Ryan got 80% last week in his re-election bid. Your comments have no integrity. I think only 2 career politicians have lost their primary this election season. Where is the anger?

The anger is directed against the anti-government loserterians that want to turn America into a third world shit hole. Directly against the effin tea party, hahaha

This elections show that free republic and blogsphere loserterianism hatred of government is a real loser.

My prediction:

Probably.

I can't see him losing Kansas. And I think for all the talk about how Mormons don't like him, he'll still take Utah. Unless his campaign completely collapses.

Agreed

Probably.

again, probably, but I think these things would have happened regardless of who the Republicans ran. a lot of these seats that are in play are ones the Democrats lost in the Teabagger Wave of 2010. It's the problem when people who show up in Presidential years to say they want real change, don't s how up in the off year elections because they have less of a stake or they don't understand what is at stake.

The simple solution- get rid of midterms. Just have ONE election every four years for everything.

No, Texas is not a possibility and everyone needs to stop with the Utah shit because that's never going to happen.

I think it's possible that the whole Trump campaign might collapse in the next few weeks.

Here's the thing that should be worrying you guys. Trump has no ground organization and no get out the vote apparatus. He's spending next to nothing on ads. Big donors and state organizations look like they are going to shift their resources down ballot to protect other office holders.

And God knows what other stupid shit the guy is going to say in the next few weeks.

Shit, just this week.
Calls on "Second Amendment People" to "do something" about Hillary.
Said Obama founded ISIS
Said he would send American CITIZENS to Gitmo
Said he didn't need a GOTV operation

No, Texas is not a possibility and everyone needs to stop with the Utah shit because that's never going to happen.

I think it's possible that the whole Trump campaign might collapse in the next few weeks.

Here's the thing that should be worrying you guys. Trump has no ground organization and no get out the vote apparatus. He's spending next to nothing on ads. Big donors and state organizations look like they are going to shift their resources down ballot to protect other office holders.

And God knows what other stupid shit the guy is going to say in the next few weeks.

Shit, just this week.
Calls on "Second Amendment People" to "do something" about Hillary.
Said Obama founded ISIS
Said he would send American CITIZENS to Gitmo
Said he didn't need a GOTV operation
Trump seems like he is desperate with his daily pronouncements seeking attention

He may not quit the race but will lose interest and go through the motions

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/08/11/upshot/donald-trumps-red-state-problem.html?_r=0

GA, NC are officially swing states, VA which is solid purple is not out of reach. MS could be lost! Trump is losing or neck and neck in AZ, UT and KS, solid red states. Trump is even conceding he could lose UT, one of the most conservative states.

My prediction:

i don't think clinton will win south carolina and kansas. i suspect in utah Evan Mcmullen will peel off enough republican votes to send clinton through. but then again, what can you expect when the republican candidate courts evangelical votes by telling them how he's having problems with the mormons. he probably shouldn't have gone after mitt romney.

but then again, the man has no self control.

him possibly winning georgia is beyond belief.

My prediction:

Can you privately IM me the next Powerball draw?

Forum List

Back