Without race hoaxes we wouldn't have any racism in this country.......blacks paint racist words to pretend...errrr...racism?

I'm sure you believe that racism is one-sided here.
your usual slight-of-hand doubletalk

In point 1 you manage to respectfully disagree with white liberals

No gross insults like in point 2 where you describe white conservatives as " the standard, ignorant, knuckle-dragging, paranoid losers who still practice racism. Worse than those people are those who enable them by minimizing their number and importance, ignoring their behaviors, mocking anyone who points them out, absolutely refusing to hold them accountable for what they are."

Its pretty clear that you sold your soul to the far left years ago

I'm sure you believe that racism is one-sided here.
your usual slight-of-hand doubletalk

In point 1 you manage to respectfully disagree with white liberals

No gross insults like in point 2 where you describe white conservatives as " the standard, ignorant, knuckle-dragging, paranoid losers who still practice racism. Worse than those people are those who enable them by minimizing their number and importance, ignoring their behaviors, mocking anyone who points them out, absolutely refusing to hold them accountable for what they are."

Its pretty clear that you sold your soul to the far left years ago
No surprise.

Mac-7

Do you say things like this in person? Or do you just use that kind of language here?

1622324721135.png

Do you say things like this in person? Or do you just use that kind of language here?
I don't discuss race with black people in person because I am either buying or selling and I don't mix business with politics

Thankfully the black people I meet are the same way

But the big city near me is infested with the sort of black wackos that we have on this forum

Whether its a white or a black liberal if they want to discuss the issues I will treat them the same way they treat me.

So you only refer to them as “negro” here where you can hide behind anonymity.

Got it.
I treat everyone the way they treat me

If a race baiting black guy wants to call me racial slurs I will respond as I deem approprite

But there is nothing racist or offensive about the word negro

Try using it in public when referring to black people and see what people say.
I wouldn't do that unless they start using words like cracker or redneck at me

My policy is to give black people and all people the benefit of the doubt till they prove me wrong

But when the shit hits the fan I don't care if they are offended or not

I’m asking you. Is cracker offensive?
my answer is no more or less than Negro

I have never heard a black race baiter use it respectflly

In fact it was more or less forgotten till the left resurrected it as a racial slur

AS for Negro however I think you will have a tough time proving that is a racist slur

But go ahead and try is you want to

I’m not asking you to compare it to negro. I’m asking you to answer if it’s offensive or not
I already did

What is it about these two lines from post #53 that you don't understand?

"I have never heard a black race baiter use it respectflly

In fact it was more or less forgotten till the left resurrected it as a racial slur"

I’m not asking you to compare it to negro. I’m asking you to answer if it’s offensive or not
I already did

What is it about these two lines from post #53 that you don't understand?

"I have never heard a black race baiter use it respectflly

In fact it was more or less forgotten till the left resurrected it as a racial slur"
Jesus fucking Christ. It’s like pulling teeth with you.

Great. So cracker is offensive. Got it. You could have just said that the first two times I asked.

Jesus fucking Christ. It’s like pulling teeth with you.

Great. So cracker is offensive. Got it. You could have just said that the first two times I asked.
you began with your teeth clamped on the word Negro

And then suddenly abandoned that for reasons known only to you

So you are not that easy to keep up with

Why are you asking about the word cracker?

I thought you wanted to talk about negro

You indicated that cracker is offensive.

You stated that cracker is as offensive as negro.

You stated the negro is not offensive.

You contradicted yourself. What’s up with that?

Forum List

Back