Without race hoaxes we wouldn't have any racism in this country.......blacks paint racist words to pretend...errrr...racism?

So that’s why you say it anonymously but not in person.
The subject of race does not come up among ordinary people in real life the way it does on the internet

But if I meet a clueless black person who thinks the word negro is a racial slur I will be happy to set them straight just as I did with you

But if I meet a clueless black person who thinks the word negro is a racial slur I will be happy to set them straight just as I did with you
You didn't set anything straight. You flip-flopped your position simply due to convenience.

And you wouldn't dare use the word negro in public. You'll only share that newly formed opinion of yours behind the safety of anonymity. Because you know it would be offensive.

And you wouldn't dare use the word negro in public.
I would if the subject came up but why should I?

Unless I meet a black person who is ignorant of the word like you, and brings it up to me I would not give it a thought

Unless I meet a black person who is ignorant of the word like you, and brings it up to me I would not give it a thought
Ignorant like me? You mean thinking that the word is offensive JUST LIKE YOU THOUGHT a few hours ago before you flip-flopped on it? Your own article says it's offensive.

It's hilarious watching you twist yourself into a pretzel to turn against a position that you just had and probably still do.

Another race hoax because actual racism.......well, racism that isn't connected to the democrat party.....is hard to find...

Let me guess...you also believe Trump won, the Earth is flat and we never landed on the moon? Yeah, thought so.

Wow, are you this stupid in real life or just when you post?

Why are you asking about the word cracker?

I thought you wanted to talk about negro

You indicated that cracker is offensive.

You stated that cracker is as offensive as negro.

You stated the negro is not offensive.

You contradicted yourself. What’s up with that?

Why is "colored people" offensive to the left

But "people of color" is now the preferred term of the left?

Seems weve gone full circle with the colored folks

Last edited:
Another race hoax because actual racism.......well, racism that isn't connected to the democrat party.....is hard to find...

Let me guess...you also believe Trump won, the Earth is flat and we never landed on the moon? Yeah, thought so.
Famous Flat Earthers

None likely to be Trump voters

You mean thinking that the word is offensive JUST LIKE YOU THOUGHT a few hours ago before you flip-flopped on it?
You are master of the trivial

What I said was that negro no better or worse than cracker

Then I realized that was incorrect

Cracker is a racial slur

but negro isnt a slur except to uninformed libs who dont know history

Why is "colored people" offensive to 5he left

But "people of color" is now the preferred term 9f the left?
XMan cant answer that question so I will help him out

The left want to control every aspect of our lives including the words that we use

The fact that they demand everyone say “people of color” is reason enough for them

Why is "colored people" offensive to 5he left

But "people of color" is now the preferred term 9f the left?
XMan cant answer that question so I will help him out

The left want to control every aspect of our lives including the words that we use

The fact that they demand everyone say “people of color” is reason enough for them
If the left's definition of color is shades of BROWN, Im glad I dont live in their dark depressing world

Last edited:
Why are you asking about the word cracker?

I thought you wanted to talk about negro

You indicated that cracker is offensive.

You stated that cracker is as offensive as negro.

You stated the negro is not offensive.

You contradicted yourself. What’s up with that?

Why is "colored people" offensive to the left

But "people of color" is now the preferred term of the left?

Seems weve gone full circle with the colored folks
Meanings change over time. It’s not that complicated.

Not that you care. You’re flat-out racist anyway. That term gets thrown around too often but it’s completely legitimate with you.

You mean thinking that the word is offensive JUST LIKE YOU THOUGHT a few hours ago before you flip-flopped on it?
You are master of the trivial

What I said was that negro no better or worse than cracker

Then I realized that was incorrect

Cracker is a racial slur

but negro isnt a slur except to uninformed libs who dont know history
It’s still a slur. You’re just pretending you think otherwise because I caught you contradicting yourself.

You’re full of shit.

Forum List

Back