Witness in Trump Impeachment Found Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like Putin in drag.. :laughing0301:\

...err....looked like.

79106377_2389482474512139_1475092297174482944_n.png
images
Lol if this woman was instead key to Trump’s defense you would be crying a river over it. Because she was a witness against his favor, you childishly poke fun at her looks. That’s republicans for you.

You don't know me very well. The only reason I'd be crying over it is because personally, I hate to see any piece of pussy go to waste like that.

It's truly a shame.
You really are a degenerate huh? I expect nothing less I suppose.

So I prefer my women warm and breathing. What's wrong with that?

You can keep your dead hookers and trannies, I'm just not into that shit.

...err....looked like.

images
Lol if this woman was instead key to Trump’s defense you would be crying a river over it. Because she was a witness against his favor, you childishly poke fun at her looks. That’s republicans for you.

You don't know me very well. The only reason I'd be crying over it is because personally, I hate to see any piece of pussy go to waste like that.

It's truly a shame.

You can keep your dead hookers and trannies, I'm just not into that shit.
No, you just talk like a degenerate would :dunno:

...err....looked like.

images

It's truly a shame.

But there IS one positive thing about necrophilia. They don't TALK BACK. (Just joking, I don't really believe this.)

...err....looked like.

images

It's truly a shame.

But there IS one positive thing about necrophilia. They don't TALK BACK. (Just joking, I don't really believe this.)
So they do talk back?

It's truly a shame.

So they do talk back?
Once again, you prove without a shadow of a doubt, you are QUITE dim. I was joking about necrophilia having something positive about it, you nitwit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back