Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

You can't win the argument - not even close.
Let's have a debate about the structures Angelo? You game? Wanna put your money where your big mouth is? Or are you a just a traitorous chickenshit like your posts make you out to be?

Christopher Bollyn is just an opportunist trying to make a buck. Those guys are dime a dozen.

You disinformation trolls have all the correct answers don't you ?
Ok. Debate.
How did jet fuel
jump.jpg

do this ?

jump2.jpg

Been there, won that.

I started several threads on it …..many bits of evidence for
all the kids to see.
Just what I thought.

Run with your tail between your legs. See what happens when people with real knowledge debate you fools? You run. Every time!

And all the "kids" see it.

Christopher Bollyn is just an opportunist trying to make a buck. Those guys are dime a dozen.

You disinformation trolls have all the correct answers don't you ?
Ok. Debate.
How did jet fuel
View attachment 557835
do this ?

View attachment 557836
Only jet fuel Angelo? There wasn't anything in those offices that was flammable right? Every single floor was completely empty.

Does fire weaken steel Angelo? After part of the support structure at the impact point and below the upper section had core and perimeter columns damaged/severed, was the load bearing capacity reduced at all do you think?

Only jet fuel Angelo? There wasn't anything in those offices that was flammable right? Every single floor was completely empty.

Does fire weaken steel Angelo? After part of the support structure at the impact point and below the upper section had core and perimeter columns damaged/severed, was the load bearing capacity reduced at all do you think?
Angelo doesn't have an answer for this. Typical. I know it's hard for you Angelo. Your brain must hurt just thinking about it.

I'm the one standing in the light
you dumb motherfucker.

Who are you fooling here ??
:auiqs.jpg:

Keep running chickenshit! Everyone sees you have no clue what you're talking about. I've shown your errors so many times, but you keep coming back for more.

Saving you people the trouble and posting this here
in the conspiracy theory forum because Paul Lemos is an eyewitness
who heard and saw explosions before the second (South) tower collapsed.

You're welcome.

I'm probably late to the rodeo, but what he described is a typical "pancake" failure of a building.

On September 11, 2001, World Trade Center Buildings 1, 2 and 7 in New York City collapsed as a result of terrorist attacks and the resulting fires. After a three-year investigation by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, it was concluded that fire weakened the steel structure until the long bridge-like floor sections (called trusses) began to progressively sag. This sagging converted the downward pull of the trusses into an inward pull. This intensifying inward pull on the walls eventually caused the outer columns of Tower 2, and later the inner columns of Tower 1, to buckle and fold, thus initiating the collapses

I'm probably late to the rodeo, but what he described is a typical "pancake" failure of a building.

On September 11, 2001, World Trade Center Buildings 1, 2 and 7 in New York City collapsed as a result of terrorist attacks and the resulting fires. After a three-year investigation by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, it was concluded that fire weakened the steel structure until the long bridge-like floor sections (called trusses) began to progressively sag. This sagging converted the downward pull of the trusses into an inward pull. This intensifying inward pull on the walls eventually caused the outer columns of Tower 2, and later the inner columns of Tower 1, to buckle and fold, thus initiating the collapses
Oh. Okay.

Me and my 3500 engineer and architect friends and the rest of the world demanding answers --we all stand corrected, now, thanks to you meaner gene . Thank you.

Forum List

Back