Witness who saw the towers collapse on 9/11.

I never said the government "did it"...

Liar!

You make this too easy. I bet you changed your name in this forum because you thought it would stop people from being able to go back and sift through all your lies and disinformation.

:auiqs.jpg:
MikeyG.jpg

Threads started by Mikey G
Of course, the website is designed to make it difficult to search for old threads by only letting you go back 17 pages, then you have to click on;
View older results
however many times.
Having a hard time figuring out this link stuff?

And people are supposed to trust your knowledge of structures and conspiracies?:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

MikeyGsearch.jpg

Like I said I'll delete all of it and shut up for 10k
otherwise get used to it in huge shockwave amounts.
10k?!

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Your posts are filled with stupidity and lies! Why would ANYONE pay to have you delete them? You're just helping your opposition show what a traitorous fool you are. Even your fellow truther, LaDairis, thinks you're misguided!

Again, tell me, in your own words, what that graph/data explains to you and what it means for proving demolition.
The game is this.....I post things for others to draw their own conclusions from.

My own words don't matter, beyond the fact that I KNOW explosives and other demolition devices/materials were in place before 9/11, which destroyed all three towers.

But I can't prove anything except there's an obvious cover up going on that will never end, just like the JFK murder.

My own words don't matter, beyond the fact that I KNOW explosives and other demolition devices/materials were in place before 9/11, which destroyed all three towers.
You just admitted you can't prove anything. How do you KNOW then if there were explosives devices/materials if you have no evidence to prove it?

:auiqs.jpg:

You're right though about one thing. You are DEFINATELY playing a game.

Forum List

Back