Woke ism is getting worse folks.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

While making sure that the only one really being targeted are the white Christian American and all traditions observed by them.

Let me know when they discuss the history of slave ownership by Native American tribes or the Trans Sahara slave trade

I prefer She-Rah..

710z2TSy6yL.jpg

While making sure that the only one really being targeted are the white Christian American and all traditions observed by them.

Let me know when they discuss the history of slave ownership by Native American tribes or the Trans Sahara slave trade

Inching their way towards dehumanize the humans.

They should be thankful for the people who founded a country where dumb shit like this is their biggest issue in life.

They were born into a country where they are free to say the stupidest shit imaginable, have a life so comfortable that they don't have any real problems to worry about, and they hate it for that?

We need another Vietnam and another draft pronto.

gay.gif

Man who the fuck put She-Ra in shorts?

Your shit is just as woke as Microsoft's
Is it normal that you want the characters in a children's cartoon series to be hotter or somehow dress based on your own personal tastes?

Hi. I'm Sloop. I'm a white hetero male about 6 ft and 195lbs with a package that has curled many a toes. You don't have to be blind to see it

Is it normal that you want the characters in a children's cartoon series to be hotter or somehow dress based on your own personal tastes?
Look man...I keep it OG.

Back in the 80's She-Ra was rockin a miniskirt and looked like a Victoria Secret model

Now she looks like a 12 year old going to gym class.

BOO!

I want sexy She-Ra back...and any man who disagrees...is a hoooomoooo.

Look man...I keep it OG.

Back in the 80's She-Ra was rockin a miniskirt and looked like a Victoria Secret model

Now she looks like a 12 year old going to gym class.

BOO!

I want sexy She-Ra back...and any man who disagrees...is a hoooomoooo.
Whatever works.

Forum List

Back