Woke Retardation: Christmas Lights are "Biased" and "Harmful"

1hbzf3.jpg

I couldn't help but notice your gay parade.......
We must do the work of educating ourselves about the harmful impact an outward facing display like yours can have.....

Works both ways...
Quiet little boy.
You seem awfully obsessed with gay-ness. Perhaps it’s time for you to come out of the closet.

Your an idiot...

Yup. This is the kind of cultural crap that hurt the Dems in November. Along with PC, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture.

The parties just refuse to learn.

It may have hurt them, but actually it's the sort of crap that should have KILLED the Dims and nailed their coffins shut, unfortunately we are living in American 2020, where a fairly sizeable potion of the American people believe this shit.

This is retarded.

I'd write back saying "Dear Sir/Madam, thank you for your thoughtful letter. However, this is why most Americans hate people like yourself. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year."

Then I'd put up more.

View attachment 426643

Good grief...that's just ridiculous.

Reminds me of a post in my mother showed me in her home owner's association feed, from someone complaining about a person who audibly farted in his front yard.

Yup. This is the kind of cultural crap that hurt the Dems in November. Along with PC, Identity Politics and Cancel Culture.

The parties just refuse to learn.

It may have hurt them, but actually it's the sort of crap that should have KILLED the Dims and nailed their coffins shut, unfortunately we are living in American 2020, where a fairly sizeable potion of the American people believe this shit.
Plenty of shit on both ends. Hell, look how many voted for Trump.

I couldn't help but notice your gay parade.......
We must do the work of educating ourselves about the harmful impact an outward facing display like yours can have.....

Works both ways...
Quiet little boy.
You seem awfully obsessed with gay-ness. Perhaps it’s time for you to come out of the closet.

His point is valid. Your dismissal was not. And your dismissal, was also homophobic. Which makes you a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back