Woke Retardation: Christmas Lights are "Biased" and "Harmful"

I am surprised that the libs haven't changed the name of the city. "Saint" Anthony is a Catholic doctrine, why don't they change the name to "Mr. Anthony"?

I remember seeing Sally Jesse Raphael in the 1980's, and an atheist on her program wasn't to change the name of St. Louis to "Mr. Louis" and the audience was aghast when they heard that the atheist was already addressing envelopes as "Mr. Louis , Missouri" and the Post Office was actually delivering them.

This is retarded.

I'd write back saying "Dear Sir/Madam, thank you for your thoughtful letter. However, this is why most Americans hate people like yourself. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year."

Then I'd put up more.

View attachment 426643

Makes one want to run right out and buy more lights to put up

My Dad's old plastic Santa in his sleigh with all the reindeer, perched on the peak of the roof! It was lit! Or even better, one of those abysmal blow up snowmen that collapse into a vinyl heap like a lumpy tarp when it's unplugged.

I am surprised that the libs haven't changed the name of the city. "Saint" Anthony is a Catholic doctrine, why don't they change the name to "Mr. Anthony"?

I remember seeing Sally Jesse Raphael in the 1980's, and an atheist on her program wasn't to change the name of St. Louis to "Mr. Louis" and the audience was aghast when they heard that the atheist was already addressing envelopes as "Mr. Louis , Missouri" and the Post Office was actually delivering them.
Get the zip code right and the post office gets delivered right. Not surprising. Being crazy enough to change names over this horse crap is though

I like christmas lites -----I like to walk around the city with some christmas carols playing from here and
there------and bells----especially while it is snowing.
I have NEVER encountered any opposition to christmas
lites. If anyone out there is looking for a Ph-d dissertation-----try OPPOSITION TO CHRISTMAS LITES. Long ago when I was a student---I had a policy of doing my "papers" like the DREADED term paper on subjects that no one else had chosen-----that way the available material REMAINS in the library. For you undergrads and HS students-----this paper will get you an ABSOLUTE A+ no matter how lousy it is

The Grange Hall put up a lit lobster trap tree this year for the first time. Mistake putting a bunch of buoys on it though, imo. They've also got lights on a fir by the front door, but within 24 hours we had a windstorm and like last year, half of them are no longer lit. One year, some Crum bum snatched the cut tree and stole the lights off it, left the tree in the ditch down the road. That's what I call desperate. Couldn't they just shoplift like everyone else?

Anything happy and joyous that white productive people like to do is insulting to woke jokes.

This is retarded.

I'd write back saying "Dear Sir/Madam, thank you for your thoughtful letter. However, this is why most Americans hate people like yourself. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year."

Then I'd put up more.

Sound like someone lives near Karen

This sniveling letter from a busybody would only strengthen my resolve. I would turn my house into a Clark Griswold fantasy.
1607465060003.jpeg

Survey:

Do any of you RW nutbags personally know any "libs" or even any Democrats who don't like Christmas light displays or who'd agree with the "letter" cited in the OP?

Forum List

Back