"Woke" Twitter is dead

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
The girls with blue hair and hairy armpits have been replaced by "Indians, Chinese, and overweight white dudes." :laughing0301:

1668954016908.png

I give them credit for loving their company and taking up the challenge to win. That's how it SHOULD be. If they didn't want to win, then leave.

Their former leadership executives sold their talents out for political gain at Americas expense, it's up to them to recover. It will not be easy, but Musk is one such man who can lead them back.

I give them credit for loving their company and taking up the challenge to win. That's how it SHOULD be. If they didn't want to win, then leave.

Their former leadership executives sold their talents out for political gain at Americas expense, it's up to them to recover. It will not be easy, but Musk is one such man who can lead them back.
If I begin to see some actual fairness in speech on Twitter, I may just sign up. Twitter is a useful social platform for generating a side income.

Sure. Either that or they are on an H1 visa.

Forum List

Back