Woke up the teenager from Jerusalem attack

Yeah. Damn fuel. Always hanging around with explosive belts.

Hate it when it happens.

These stupid islamonazi's don't have the brains to know that heavy fuel oil can not burn without a source of fuel. And it needs to be compressed before it becomes explosive. That is why the engines run at such high compression ratios.

In that case, say a prayer for those who weren't blown to bits by engines with high compression ratios.....

Oh gee thougtht they were the chosen ones, now you want us to pray for them. Get a grip.

Praying for an inured kid is beyond your consciousness' abilities?

Pathetic.

Please answer my question:

Also one question for you, what was that Arab doing on the bus and how did he get on it without them finding his little bomb?? I am very curious about this, I had asked before and no one answered.

(also in one of your papers it said they were looking for the bomb, my gosh looking for a bomb on a bus on fire, and also the man lost his legs, he would of been burnt to death. Your stories do not add up.

he was going somewhere to blow up some Jews, there is no systematic stop and search.
It was a fault in the fuel line of a bus next to the one she was on

Hate it when it happens.

These stupid islamonazi's don't have the brains to know that heavy fuel oil can not burn without a source of fuel. And it needs to be compressed before it becomes explosive. That is why the engines run at such high compression ratios.

In that case, say a prayer for those who weren't blown to bits by engines with high compression ratios.....

Oh gee thougtht they were the chosen ones, now you want us to pray for them. Are you going to pray for all the Palestinian children not to have their home bulldozed tonight, which I read is a nightly ordeal, or should I say ritual?

LINK ?

Also one question for you, what was that Arab doing on the bus and how did he get on it without them finding his little bomb?? I am very curious about this, I had asked before and no one answered.

Your point being that Israel should increase security?
Insecurity comes with the occupation

More Palestinian deaths come with that insecurity as the security is stepped up to the point the Palestinians are effectively prisoners

Hate it when it happens.

Oh gee thougtht they were the chosen ones, now you want us to pray for them. Get a grip.

Pathetic.

(also in one of your papers it said they were looking for the bomb, my gosh looking for a bomb on a bus on fire, and also the man lost his legs, he would of been burnt to death. Your stories do not add up.

What was he doing on the bus? Bombing it?

How wasn't it found out? I don't know, it wasn't.

You're looking for "false flags" esch time you hear about crimes against Jews, just because you refuse to believe your Palestinian friends can do any wrong. Each time you hear of some truths beings thrown around about the beasts they really are, you look for any possible lie or excuse just so you can call Israelis liars.

Terrorists lovers who admire terrorists. Color me surprised

People that supported the ANC and Mandela were not declared terrorist lovers. notwithstanding the ANC's far more violent and deadly resistance. Why do you think that is? Not making a value judgement just curious why the difference iin perception.

People that supported the ANC and Mandela were not declared terrorist lovers. notwithstanding the ANC's far more violent and deadly resistance. Why do you think that is? Not making a value judgement just curious why the difference iin perception.
I'm afraid you're only purpose in dumping these silly attempts at analogy with South Africa and islamic terrorist groups is to spam the thread.

For your education, the Hamas Charter is an explicit statement of islamo-supremacist ideology. It's laughable that you and others attempt to paint Islamic terrorists as some kind of "freedom fighters" when Islamist ideology has no connection with western ideals or precepts of personal freedoms.

What we see in a historical sense is that your Islamic terrorist heroes have no conception of personal freedoms. What we see in a historical view is that Islamist ideology is completely antithetical to personal freedom. In every instance where your Islamist terrorist heroes gain strength of numbers, we see the stripping away of individual rights and freedoms.

I'm afraid you're only purpose in dumping these silly attempts at analogy with South Africa and islamic terrorist groups is to spam the thread.

For your education, the Hamas Charter is an explicit statement of islamo-supremacist ideology. It's laughable that you and others attempt to paint Islamic terrorists as some kind of "freedom fighters" when Islamist ideology has no connection with western ideals or precepts of personal freedoms.

What we see in a historical sense is that your Islamic terrorist heroes have no conception of personal freedoms. What we see in a historical view is that Islamist ideology is completely antithetical to personal freedom. In every instance where your Islamist terrorist heroes gain strength of numbers, we see the stripping away of individual rights and freedoms.

I was not asking you the question. And I was not talking about Hamas. I was talking about the whole Palestinian resistance movement. You are a partisan lunatic that is unable to discuss anything in a rational manner. You are Hollow Hollie, after all.

Pathetic.

You're looking for "false flags" esch time you hear about crimes against Jews, just because you refuse to believe your Palestinian friends can do any wrong. Each time you hear of some truths beings thrown around about the beasts they really are, you look for any possible lie or excuse just so you can call Israelis liars.

I don't even know a Palestinian, yes I see how you love the Israelis who are the real terrorists, and don't they have tight security on the buses, where Arabs are searched, yes they do, so once again , how did he get on the bus with a bomb??
I think your government is lying to you. Don't feel bad ours lies all the times as well.

So once again, what is the policy in Israel about searching Arabs getting on a city bus, answer please, you should know, I mean you live in a country full of terrorists and what is your gov doing to stop a bomb loaded Arab from getting on a city bus??

Pathetic.

You ever pray for those Palestinians kids, under 10, before they are killed. How about the reports of all those kids in your prisons?

Even the best security cannot be effective 100% of the time.

BS, searching for a bomb on a person can be done with 100% accuracy, unless one swallowed the bomb or had it shoved up his rear end. I am sure the IDF are well trained for this very thing.

What intelligent point are you trying to convey by posting something from Britain's version of Saturday Night Live? Two can play at this game. Do you remember what Archie Bunker said about the type of country that Britain is?

Pathetic.

I don't even know a Palestinian, yes I see how you love the Israelis who are the real terrorists, and don't they have tight security on the buses, where Arabs are searched, yes they do, so once again , how did he get on the bus with a bomb??
I think your government is lying to you. Don't feel bad ours lies all the times as well.

So once again, what is the policy in Israel about searching Arabs getting on a city bus, answer please, you should know, I mean you live in a country full of terrorists and what is your gov doing to stop a bomb loaded Arab from getting on a city bus??

If they did what the US would do under the same circumstances you would be spitting feathers by now at the numbers of dead Palestinians. You make claims about how the Jews treat the palestinians that are torn apart when things like this happen. So you resort to even more lurid claims of false flag operations to cover your tracks.
There is no systematic stop and search of Palestinians in Jerusalem unless they are acting suspiciously or are trying to enter a Jewish only part of Jerusalem. If it was up to me I would order the police to shoot on sight and ask questions later

Pathetic.

You ever pray for those Palestinians kids, under 10, before they are killed. How about the reports of all those kids in your prisons?

Even the best security cannot be effective 100% of the time.

BS, searching for a bomb on a person can be done with 100% accuracy, unless one swallowed the bomb or had it shoved up his rear end. I am sure the IDF are well trained for this very thing.

And takes time that the other passengers don't have so only as much searching is done as you would get in the USA

Hey Penelope, check this:

Google Maps

Central bus station in Jerusalem. No body really getting searched there. There isn't anybody searching people there. But you don't know, you've never been there and all you want to do is spread half truths and lies.

Man, anytime I want to really get peeved at someone's ignorance, all I have to do is come here and BAM!

Google Maps

Central bus station in Jerusalem. No body really getting searched there. There isn't anybody searching people there. But you don't know, you've never been there and all you want to do is spread half truths and lies.

Man, anytime I want to really get peeved at someone's ignorance, all I have to do is come here and BAM!

Really then arabs being a threat must be a big lie then hey. Made my day. Even better proof of it being a false flag.

Google Maps

Really then arabs being a threat must be a big lie then hey. Made my day. Even better proof of it being a false flag.

Not really as Jerusalem in mixed, and only the muslims would put apartheid into practise. Just look at the Temple mount

Forum List

Back