Wolves

644fa783f98d4caad132703fdac8cee0.jpg

Wolf Face Palm, lol

Great pic, beautiful dog! No, I never knew about Bear! See? We have known each other forever it seems and I had no clue.
Sorry, but i can't imagine you a chihuahua kinda guy. Little yappers and always shaking. :lol:
But, little dogs are easier to pick up. After gracie died...all I have left is moki and karma and karma weighs 79 lbs. So..if something (heaven forbid) ever happens to karma...guess I will be a chihuahua gal myself. :)

I love wolves.
I have many t-shirts with them and hidden ones within the picture.
I also have pictures of them on my walls in my living room and bedrooms.

howling-wolf-wallpaper-10685-hd-wallpapers.jpg

white-wolf-wallpaper-10816-hd-wallpapers.jpg

Great pic, beautiful dog! No, I never knew about Bear! See? We have known each other forever it seems and I had no clue.
Sorry, but i can't imagine you a chihuahua kinda guy. Little yappers and always shaking. :lol:
But, little dogs are easier to pick up. After gracie died...all I have left is moki and karma and karma weighs 79 lbs. So..if something (heaven forbid) ever happens to karma...guess I will be a chihuahua gal myself. :)

Love my little chihuahua!

I know this is a wolf thread though....sorry about that! Chihuahuas are kind of like wolves I guess....lol

There are at least 9 wolves in this picture including the ones that are in plain site.
Can you find them ?
I have found 18 so far

sevenwolves.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back