Woman Accuses Cuomo Of Kissing Her Against Her Wishes In 2017

If you have to be browbeaten to condemn him, you don't really condemn him.

Nobody is saying he is okay. You made that up to have something to throw a fit about.

Now your turn. Call Trump a mass murdering sexual predator. We are about to see an actual example of what you are talking about. And that example is you.

So...let's hear it.

Nobody is saying he is okay. You made that up to have something to throw a fit about.

Now your turn. Call Trump a mass murdering sexual predator. We are about to see an actual example of what you are talking about. And that example is you.

So...let's hear it.
Whom is Trump supposed to have murdered?

Names, please.

So...let's hear it.

Names, please.
As soon as you show any extra people in nursing homes dies because of Cuomo. See you in...never.

But you already made my point. I can always count on you to be sharp as a marble. Well that was easy. Have a nice night.

So...let's hear it.

Names, please.
As soon as you show any extra people in nursing homes dies because of Cuomo. See you in...never.

But you already made my point. I can always count on you to be sharp as a marble. Well that was easy. Have a nice night.
So, you have no names of anyone Trump is supposed to have murdered; you're just mindlessly lashing out.

Protip: Get some steel toes. They'll help.

Forum List

Back