woman asleep at circle k then gets arrested.

Oh Please.... like it or not... there is growing evidence that the Capitol Police leadership dropped the ball when they were asked to bring out more staff and the national guard... as well as growing evidence of undercover federal agents and informers leading the charge into the capitol... One bad day in anger is not the problem we as a nation face with a total lack of respect for law enforcement... you can blame the defund the cops crowd for that....

Oh Please.... like it or not... there is growing evidence that the Capitol Police leadership dropped the ball when they were asked to bring out more staff and the national guard... as well as growing evidence of undercover federal agents and informers leading the charge into the capitol... One bad day in anger is not the problem we as a nation face with a total lack of respect for law enforcement... you can blame the defund the cops crowd for that....

Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's law enforcements fault for not bringing out the National Guard to defend from the crazies.

Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's law enforcements fault for not bringing out the National Guard to defend from the crazies.
They were warned and sat on their hands with a cut down staff because of...................Covid... they use covid for everything...

Because Trump supporters had no respect for law enforcement or law and order.
There were less than 10% of the Trump supporters who left the white house and went to the capitol and even fewer who stayed and rioted... but dude this was after fours years of liberal riots and protests that got out of control... and you can ignore all of that and point a finger at just one small group who may have been encouraged by agents of our government?... okay thanks for your biased opinion... You won't get any respect from me like that...

There were less than 10% of the Trump supporters who left the white house and went to the capitol and even fewer who stayed and rioted... but dude this was after fours years of liberal riots and protests that got out of control... and you can ignore all of that and point a finger at just one small group who may have been encouraged by agents of our government?... okay thanks for your biased opinion... You won't get any respect from me like that...

I don't ignore all of that. I supported it. I don't make lame excuses.

I don't ignore all of that. I supported it. I don't make lame excuses.
You are a victim of government propaganda... its happened to millions of dead and miserable people over decades of human history...

most of the time they were there they walked around saying were is security.

Forum List

Back