woman beheaded in north LONDON garden

yeah well , some will say that its a disease and when properly diagnosed by pseudo doctors , well it may be believed to be a disease . Sorta like fat people , alkys and sex addicts supposedly have a disease . Your article sums it up for me Coyote , the guy was FROM a muslim background but he wasn't a good muslim in some guys Opinion . No matter what , looks like Fat nick did or ALMOST beheaded an old lady and he was from a muslim background .

This beheading is not a problem... weird, sick, regrettable, gross, ... But not a significant problem.

Its an issue of scale. Bizarre murders happen all the time. Rapes happen all the time.

In the Netherlands(and to a lesser extent, in England), Rape by Muslims on non-muslim young girls has become an epidemic problem, and is openly claimed by the assailants to be part of a campaign of political/religious domination. It is RAPE being systematically used as a weapon!

If this beheading develops into a repeating pattern of attacks by Muslim Converts, it is a problem. Time will tell.

We should keep a wary eye, because of the beheadings happening by ISIS, and the threats made by that groups leadership, to take the battle to England, and other countries.

And it should be noted, Beheadings by ISIS, or Rapes of Nordic Girls, these evil behaviors are only being practiced by a subset of the Muslim population. Perhaps a LARGE subset, compared to other Religions wacko cults, but still a subgroup.

We will know whether Islam and be trusted and tolerated, when we see how the REST of Islam helps non-Muslim people stop the Rapes and possibly the Beheadings.

If the supposed "Good Muslims" won't work to extreme levels to stop that which is besmirching their Religion and Culture....

If you are a Christian, or a Progressive Atheist, or... And some group of wacko cultists who claim to be of your; Christianity, Progressive Atheists, or ... were going around Raping or Beheading in the name of your identity group, how much effort would you expend to END those bad actors immediately?

-

Last edited:
I see. One Christian beheading is the equivalent of at 5,000 Muslim ones.
5,000? Please cite the source of this 'fact.' Also, if you researched the history of murder in the UK, you would find hundreds of victims, where the murderer was an English person (usually a man), whose heads were cut off. yep
OK, 4,999.
Hundreds beheaded in the UK? Color me skeptical but I believe there are English Muslims, no?
I'm talking about the history of British crime, something I've done quite a bit of reading on, and I'm talking about Christian crime against Christian. You have zero critical thinking skills: which is the case with bigots. As well, you are claiming thousands of beheading by Muslims, a claim you have absolutely no evidence for; it's just something you made up. Pathetic.

The problem is -- what is done out of mental illness with atheists and Christians is done for the religion by muslims.

I see. One Christian beheading is the equivalent of at 5,000 Muslim ones.
5,000? Please cite the source of this 'fact.' Also, if you researched the history of murder in the UK, you would find hundreds of victims, where the murderer was an English person (usually a man), whose heads were cut off. yep
OK, 4,999.
Hundreds beheaded in the UK? Color me skeptical but I believe there are English Muslims, no?
I'm talking about the history of British crime, something I've done quite a bit of reading on, and I'm talking about Christian crime against Christian. You have zero critical thinking skills: which is the case with bigots. As well, you are claiming thousands of beheading by Muslims, a claim you have absolutely no evidence for; it's just something you made up. Pathetic.

The problem is -- what is done out of mental illness with atheists and Christians is done for the religion by muslims.
@Malamute, and you should know Pontyberem baby death Police seize family s Alaskan malamute dog after sudden death of six-day-old baby who suffered terrible injuries - Mirror Online

I would love to see Mecca and Medina in ashes, smoking ruins ..

And you probably don't think of yourself as a horrible excuse for a human being. Talk about delusion...

All those hundreds of posts about how people have hurt you and "you don't know what I've been through!" boo-hoo, and you post shit like this? How much of a fucking hypocrite can you be? You are a lower form of life.

Why is it, boyo, ya never hear about Christian suicide bombers? Or JEWS crashing commercial airliners into unsuspecting civilians? Islam, the new outlet for homicidal psychopaths. Don't give me this genocide stuff, Islam is the new KKK. A neo fascist quasi religious hate group.
You have an extremely limited understanding of the world, today and historically.

The terms "capital offence", "capital crime", "capital punishment," derive from the Latin caput, "head", referring to the punishment for serious offences involving the forfeiture of the head; i.e., death by beheading.

Yesterday was "National Beheading Day". I kid you not. And the Romans? They were much more imaginative than simple beheadings for capital crimes. That was usually the morning program at the Coliseum before the afternoon gladiatorial entertainment -executions for capital crimes.

Wow, they STILL DO THAT?

SHIT! I missed that last time I was in Rome, lolol.

Forum List

Back