Woman Believes That Flying An American Flag Is Racist

While it is perfectly rational to object to the public flying of the American flag (it can be stupid and rational at the same time), and that is an exercise of one's First Amendment right of free expression, the opinion that flying the flag is "racist" is a "long putt," as we say in golf.

That is basically the same flag that the Army that ended slavery was flying. That should count for something.,

Have racists who have demonstrated on the streets cause the American flag to be identified with their cause?

Was the American flag made to identify with the cause of the Jan.6 insurrection?

There's little doubt that in both cases the intention was there.

One side in America's internal political dogfight has tried to identify with their country's flag.

You are just mad that your ancestors showed-up to a gunfight with bows and arrows. ;)
The Natives were effectively cavemen. Literally living a stone age lifestyle. Hell even the Incas, and Aztecs were more sophisticated...

The natives would have, and did get, rolled by any nation that encountered them.

I thought we looked down on racism now. Can we call her a black motherfucker and get away with it???

My thoughts exactly.

They love this country every bit as much as you do.
BTW, the name calling is not needed in polite society.

No they don't and please go and tell that to somebody else who gives a shit. There, I said please. How is that for polite?

Forum List

Back