Woman Believes That Flying An American Flag Is Racist

Anyone can have any opinion they like. Opinions are one thing you canā€™t control.

Just answer the question and stop beating around the bush. Oh wait, you can't because you don't actually have an answer.

No you didn't. You avoided the question altogether like you leftists often do.
Iā€™m gonna be straight with you. When this country meets its demise, and it will, it wonā€™t be because of liberals or blacks or gays. Itā€™ll be because of young people today. They donā€™t know how to work. They are buried in their phones 24/7. I see it every day. They have no work ethic whatsoever. Thankfully Iā€™ll be gone to the spirit world by then. When you are my age this country will be totally fucked. You should put energy into educating young people on how to be useful rather than hating those who disagree with you. Your call.

Iā€™m gonna be straight with you. When this country meets its demise, and it will, it wonā€™t be because of liberals or blacks or gays. Itā€™ll be because of young people today. They donā€™t know how to work. They are buried in their phones 24/7. I see it every day. They have no work ethic whatsoever. Thankfully Iā€™ll be gone to the spirit world by then. When you are my age this country will be totally fucked. You should put energy into educating young people on how to be useful rather than hating those who disagree with you. Your call.

Guess which party doesn't want young people to work? (You still have yet to address how people who call the American flag love our country btw.)

You completely missed my point. Have fun hating while getting nothing accomplished.

Oh I've got an awful lot accomplished actually. Just going to show you and everybody else here that you don't have a clue what you're talking about. You're just rambling and dodging my questions because you know that I'm right but you just cannot admit defeat.

That reminds me.
the swiss, the french, the danes in Europe proudly fly their flags.
but if a german flies black.red.golden, he may be called a Nazi by other germans.

To be on the safe side, i sometimes fly the yellow.red.yellow flag of the Grand.Duchy of Baden.ā¤ļøā¤ļø
The Stainless Banner is the flag that I love. That and the ole Don't Tread on Me.

Which one because we currently don't even have a president.

Oh Come On!!!
Michelle_and_Barack_Obama.jpeg

Forum List

Back