Woman calls cops cause a dog humped her dog in park.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Dear Lord stupid women annoy me. Especially known it all pathetic white metoo women.

Dear Lord stupid women annoy me. Especially known it all pathetic white metoo women.

Hi owl,

" Dear Lord stupid women annoy me. Especially known it all pathetic white metoo women. "

Will you please care to expound on what that means? Seriously, I'd like to know.

Dude, my dog used to know if there was a bitch in heat within a circular mile, from inside the house, somehow.

I'd open the door and there he'd be with that look in his eye, steady stream of drool going to the floor with his bottom jaw shaking..

Wait til 1-2 AM, let him out and follow him on my bike to note where he's going, then forget about him until he comes home. :abgg2q.jpg: I'd go find him if he stayed more than a week.

Will you please care to expound on what that means? Seriously, I'd like to know.

the sort of women who require a handful of puppy uppers to even consider being humpable?

output_hpkijz_by_xxjoker-d694js0.gif

~S~

Hi owl,

" Dear Lord stupid women annoy me. Especially known it all pathetic white metoo women. "

The moron OP could not bear the thought of a white person being a total moron, so he had to fantasize that she is a liberal woman who was motivated by the “me too” movement. That way he can save face.

I swear that the left will be calling the police on dogs like this.

These moronic white female metoo scumbags apparently had a problem with a lack of bitches (female dogs) in the Westminster dog show .

:abgg2q.jpg:

Good Lord white female leftists are stupid and fucking annoying.

Hi owl,

The moron OP could not bear the thought of a white person being a total moron, so he had to fantasize that she is a liberal woman who was motivated by the “me too” movement. That way he can save face.

That is one of your own, only snowflakes would call the law. For no reason.

Lets go into the liberal world for a moment. How does that woman know her dog consider itself a dude. Therefore those dogs would be gay. So with her outrage, that would make her a homophobe. Lol

I wonder how many deranged metoo white American women object to the gender roles of lions.

I am actually surprised and I am certain one day one of these nutbags (they all smell too) will try to train lions to change their nature.

Could you imagine marrying some shit for brains like that?

Hi owl,

Lol
Says a politically correct moron

Hi owl,

Lol
Says a politically correct moron

You're really good at calling Folks names.

You must be proud.

Forum List

Back