Woman catches arsonist with matches on her property, holds him at gunpoint

The left on this forum will want him released and her sent to jail
Just because I have a lighter doesn’t make me an arsonist. If he had condoms in his wallet does that make him a rapist?

Why was he on her property without cigarettes? I get asked for matches or a light all of the time. For that matter, why was he on her property in the first place? And, where is he from? So many questions!

Just because I have a lighter doesn’t make me an arsonist. If he had condoms in his wallet does that make him a rapist?
Well, that's one truly idiotic vote in favor of trespass in order to commit domestic terrorism, anyway.

what if it were your property, you stupid fuck?

WOW ---- she's crazy.
Yeah!!... WTF?? - She should have apologized for her privileged life and donated her property for the cause!!

Have you ever possessed matches? Did that somehow make you an arsonist?

I have never possessed matches while sneaking around on someone else's property... no.
You kinda left off the most important part there.

...in a state where wildfires are raging out of control, and numerous arsonists have been arrested for setting fire to private and public properties in the past few days.

Another couple of relevant details

WOW ---- she's crazy.
Yeah!!... WTF?? - She should have apologized for her privileged life and donated her property for the cause!!

Have you ever possessed matches? Did that somehow make you an arsonist?

I have never possessed matches while sneaking around on someone else's property... no.
You kinda left off the most important part there.

...in a state where wildfires are raging out of control, and numerous arsonists have been arrested for setting fire to private and public properties in the past few days.

Another couple of relevant details

So round up everybody who has matches. Sure, that doesn't sound crazy at all.

Yes I would have no problem "rounding up" people who are trespassing on someone's property.
You DO realize he was arrested for trespassing, not carrying matches?
I mean... right? You realize that?

Did you notice the crazy arsonist accusation, dumb ass?

Yes I would have no problem "rounding up" people who are trespassing on someone's property.
You DO realize he was arrested for trespassing, not carrying matches?
I mean... right? You realize that?

Did you notice the crazy arsonist accusation, dumb ass?
I noticed how the fringe focused on that yes... so that makes you...

Why was he on her property without cigarettes? I get asked for matches or a light all of the time. For that matter, why was he on her property in the first place? And, where is he from? So many questions!
In Europe large land owners don’t mind people being on their property but in Europe you can’t sue the land owner if you fall and get hurt or you drown in their pool.

Im just kidding. I think it’s great she caught the guy.

Well, that's one truly idiotic vote in favor of trespass in order to commit domestic terrorism, anyway.

what if it were your property, you stupid fuck?
Oh come on you couldn’t tell I was kidding?

Forum List

Back