Woman Fired From Her Job Because she is Officer Rolfes StepMom

If it goes before a grand jury, they will not indict.
Why do you think that is?

How about a regular jury of regular citizens?
of 63% black Atlanta?

How come the DA there is whiter than me? I happen to know who it is because my cousin taught him. Or her..yeah..
My cousin was a badass! In Cobb county? Oh fuck yeah!
When somebody gets a tattoo of you on them? You're officially a badass.
This dude got a tattoo of my cousin. Then the judge let him off, because he had a tattoo of my cousin.
"I can't have two of y'all in the same damn courtroom, case dismissed."

I ain't bullshittin' in the least.
Are you even from Atlanta, Marc?

Last edited:
Not toxic enough to have all of America arming up to defend themselves against. That would be people with your mindset. Something you seriously should consider.
What if you are wrong?

I'll tell you this right now: All of America has now armed themselves as much as possible against people with your way of thinking. We're not gonna put up with this commie revolution shit.
Cubans in America went through that, they've seen all this before in the late 50s and 60s.
They ain't about to let it happen here.
Ever since Coronavirus firearms have been flying off the shelves...nationwide.

I know this for an absolute fact.

Nothing to do with what you're spinning it to be about hack.
I'm loading up some more. Reckoning will come. Antifa and BLM terrorist feel emboldened because the iberal media and their propaganda and low journalistic standard's that encourages violence against white people. Fine. I have every right to defend myself if attacked. Combat vet. I have killed better people than Antifa and BLM.

Last edited:
Liberals are such flagrant hypocrits, talking about justice and fairness then they approve of this kind of vulgarity.

This sort of automatic persecution by association was common during the French Revolution, during the Bolshevik Revolution, during Stalin's reign, during Mao's reign and cultural revolution, during Pol Pot's revolution . . . how the fuck can our conservative elected leaders not see history repeating in front of their eyes and in real-time?
The marxist Dim shitstains bring us golden oldies... like book-burnings and witch trials. Their depravity knows no bounds. Everything they touch turns to shit... and then dies.

Regular citizens? Liberal media and campuses have played race card for ratings and classroom size they have split the country along strict racist lines. Good job Democrats... idiots. We are not and hopefully never will be an egalitarian, Orwellian, communist society. O.J. jury was a racist verdict PERIOD, and so the fuck would my vote be!

Regular citizens? Liberal media and campuses have played race card for ratings and classroom size they have split the country along strict racist lines. Good job Democrats... idiots. We are not and hopefully never will be an egalitarian, Orwellian, communist society. O.J. jury was a racist verdict PERIOD, and so the fuck would my vote be!
I would have voted not guilty for O.J. because she was a gold-digging bitch! I say she got everything she deserved.
Call me a bad man if you wanna. I never change that tune. TBH, I don't care if he killed her gold-digging ass, she deserved it if he did! Not Guilty! If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit!
Yeah, I would have failed jury selection. :auiqs.jpg:

Liberals are such flagrant hypocrits, talking about justice and fairness then they approve of this kind of vulgarity.

Want to see why she was fired.

The timing seems really really really bad.

Nobody with a brain and understanding of basic law would touch him.

And you pricks will scream racism out your oversized asses.

Good luck wiht Joe Biden.

He looks more and more lost everytime I suffer through a soundbite.

Sounds like a "wrongful termination" lawsuit to me.

Being related to an officer going to trial isn't a protected class.

Remember when you guys were all about the Christian baker running his business as he wants? Well, this business doesn't want to work with her. That's the way they want to operate their business.

Sucks for her, but that's up to them.

They are criminal racist hypocrites. They've already sold us to China....

This sort of automatic persecution by association was common during the French Revolution, during the Bolshevik Revolution, during Stalin's reign, during Mao's reign and cultural revolution, during Pol Pot's revolution . . . how the fuck can our conservative elected leaders not see history repeating in front of their eyes and in real-time?

Because your conservative elected leaders really don't care.

If she is good at her job, never late or absent from it, and isn't guilty of any extra curricular activity herself, to me, that is all that should matter where she is concerned.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back