woman murdered in New York…don't worry, no gun was used, she was hacked to death with a machete...

Whew!!!!! In New York, where only the really rich and the politically connected have real chance of getting a concealed gun permit…a woman was hacked to death with a machete…..

Good news eh? I mean….she could have been shot with a gun…now that would have been really bad….right?

The good news…the police arrived after the attack to fill out the paperwork…….

A win win for all the gun grabbers out there….right…..neither the victim nor the attacker used a gun……..she was so lucky she wasn't shot to death……..I mean….she could have been shot…..

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/25/nyregion/woman-59-is-killed-in-machete-attack-in-bronx.html?_r=1

A 59-year-old woman was fatally attacked by a man wielding a machete in the Mott Haven section of the Bronx on Sunday afternoon, the police said.
“It was a very gruesome crime scene,” a police official said. “Very. Incredibly. Very bad,” he added. The police identified the victim as Carmen Torres-Gonzalez.
The police, responding to a 911 call, arrived at 383 East 141st Street just after 4 p.m.
:eusa_drool:

As a democrat, you must be really happy that things turned out the way your party likes them to turn out!

Since the person wasn't killed with a gun, perhaps gun hating Liberals can explain how the person is less dead.

wa wa me and my rights wa wa wa
animated-tasmanian-devil-image-0007.gif

ValeRati - dumb as a fucking doorknob. Proud sock and troll.. :thup:

The Constitution doesn't specifically allow a lot of things that you idiots seem to read into it.

our constitution specifically disallows citizens taking up arms against the USA.

petition_protest_detail.jpg

Shays' Rebellion is the name given to a series of protests in 1786 and 1787 by American farmers against state and local enforcement of tax collections and judgments for debt.
Shays' Rebellion - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

[

our constitution specifically disallows citizens taking up arms against the USA.

Shays' Rebellion is the name given to a series of protests in 1786 and 1787 by American farmers against state and local enforcement of tax collections and judgments for debt.

Shay's rebellion is in the constitution?

Yer a fucking history scholar, Rati! :thup:

The Constitution doesn't specifically allow a lot of things that you idiots seem to read into it.

Our Constitution says nothing about people having a right to someone else's money, healthcare, food stamps, housing, etc. but you morons seem to claim it does.

our second amendment right presupposes what is "necessary to the security of" a FREE state.

totalitarian my ass, you bunch of angry bed wetters...

wpid-facebook_1445760745.jpg
Dude, our military cant defeat 30K savage assholes in the ME. You think they will be able to defeat 115 million Americans?
This is why I use the term "dumbfuck" to describe this level of stupidity.

Our military can. They aren't allowed to fight those savages the way they need to fight against them.
I know they have the possibilities. And even if, they weren't made to be a bunch of pussies now, they still couldn't defeat the people. They could nuke, I guess.. but then they would be fighting a lot more than americans..
Besides that, I bet 3/4 of the military would join our side.

If the US government was taken over by tyrants and tried to turn the military against the people....it would be a failure of epic historical proportions.

As you said....3/4 of the military wouldn't cooperate.

State national guards would activate in defense and tell the Feds to go fuck themselves.

Not to mention....you have a quasi mini Army of SWAT teams across America...combined with the 50 National Guards and the 75% of military members who would oppose the Feds.....that would dwarf whatever military force the Fed tried to scrounge up. Nevermind the 1,000,000 or so unknown snipers with deer rifles that would be waiting.

It's just a silly argument honestly.

Make no mistake, there would be a large number of collaborators like Valerie who would sell you out. History proves that just you look at other countries where totalitarian governments gained control. You'll find great number of fucking traitors in every instance.

[

Shay's rebellion is in the constitution?

Yer a fucking history scholar, Rati! :thup:

Those idiots claim our Constitution was written using the principles outlined in the Declaration as a guide. Perhaps they don't know what the Declaration of Independence actually did.

Make no mistake, there would be a large number of collaborators like Valerie who would sell you out. History proves that just you look at other countries where totalitarian governments gained control. You'll find great number of fucking traitors in every instance.

History also shows that when those totalitarian government took over, they rid themselves of those types because they couldn't be trusted. If they'll sell out their own, who else will they sell out.

So..I have a very important question...

Did she first urinate on her attacker, to make him stop? That is, after all, a woman's most dependable method of defense these days. If she didn't piss or vomit on the guy, well, then, the fault is obviously hers.

Plus, she should have been a muslim. Or at least dress like one.

our second amendment right presupposes what is "necessary to the security of" a FREE state.

Dude, our military cant defeat 30K savage assholes in the ME. You think they will be able to defeat 115 million Americans?
This is why I use the term "dumbfuck" to describe this level of stupidity.

Our military can. They aren't allowed to fight those savages the way they need to fight against them.
I know they have the possibilities. And even if, they weren't made to be a bunch of pussies now, they still couldn't defeat the people. They could nuke, I guess.. but then they would be fighting a lot more than americans..
Besides that, I bet 3/4 of the military would join our side.

If the US government was taken over by tyrants and tried to turn the military against the people....it would be a failure of epic historical proportions.

As you said....3/4 of the military wouldn't cooperate.

State national guards would activate in defense and tell the Feds to go fuck themselves.

Not to mention....you have a quasi mini Army of SWAT teams across America...combined with the 50 National Guards and the 75% of military members who would oppose the Feds.....that would dwarf whatever military force the Fed tried to scrounge up. Nevermind the 1,000,000 or so unknown snipers with deer rifles that would be waiting.

It's just a silly argument honestly.

If not more than 3/4.

Much of the fighting during the Revolutionary War in my State wasn't done by the Continental Army but backwoods farmers. They did well.

7 Reasons Why a Machete is the Only Multitool You Really Need

and...what are the lawful purposes for assault rifles..........?

Self defense, competition, collecting, tinkering, plinking…….

Why obsess with rifles….

Rifles as a category…and AR-15s are a sub category of that even…..kill fewer people each year than knives, clubs or bare hands….

And with 3,750,000 AR-15s in private hands….only 2-3 at most are ever used during the year to commit a crime…….

Why are they a problem…..? Cars kill more people than AR-15s….

And you think like a child…….we are now leaving Iraq and Afganistan because backward ass barbarians with rifles and improvised explosives made people like you give up the fight……and we have the most advanced military in the world and we are the ones giving up……

So yes…….357 million guns in the hands of private citizens will be enough……..but more would be better….

Switzerland had only 435,000 civilians armed with rifles and they forced the Germans to give up their plans for invasion…with the then most advanced, battle tested military in the world……..

So we know what we are talking about...

Forum List

Back