woman murdered in New York…don't worry, no gun was used, she was hacked to death with a machete...

wa wa me and my rights wa wa wa
animated-tasmanian-devil-image-0007.gif

our second amendment right presupposes what is "necessary to the security of" a FREE state.

totalitarian my ass, you bunch of angry bed wetters...

wpid-facebook_1445760745.jpg

our second amendment right presupposes what is "necessary to the security of" a FREE state.

It seems like you are the angry bed wetter sweetheart... calm down, life is too short to be angry all the time, enjoy it while you can, unless you are only happy when you are angry...

tin-foil-hat.jpg

that'll be the day when the OP quits posting on every murder that doesn't include a gun...

Dude, our military cant defeat 30K savage assholes in the ME. You think they will be able to defeat 115 million Americans?
This is why I use the term "dumbfuck" to describe this level of stupidity.

Dude, our military cant defeat 30K savage assholes in the ME. You think they will be able to defeat 115 million Americans?

Our military can. They aren't allowed to fight those savages the way they need to fight against them.

dood, the constitution does not allow citizens to take up arms against the USA. ever.

The mistake you idiots make is assuming that in the hypothetical US Federal Government vs citizenry scenario....the military would be on the Feds side. Remember....they don't follow unlawful orders. And in anarchy they wouldn't exist anyway.

Second.......

The Afghan cavemen defeated the Soviet military.

Look what the guerilla warfare of the Vietnamese, Iraqis and Afghans and American colonists vs England did.

A true tyrannical US government would lose over half the military who refused to obey they unlawful orders. And that hypothetical war would end up being what's left of the military vs the AWOL military aligning with citizens to defend themselves in a ground fight.

And since many in the world would like to see the US government fall.....the citizens would likely get help from other nations.

So in short....no.....Bubba and his AR15 are never going to have to fight an F35 attack plane.

Our military can. They aren't allowed to fight those savages the way they need to fight against them.
I know they have the possibilities. And even if, they weren't made to be a bunch of pussies now, they still couldn't defeat the people. They could nuke, I guess.. but then they would be fighting a lot more than americans..
Besides that, I bet 3/4 of the military would join our side.

wa wa me and my rights wa wa wa
animated-tasmanian-devil-image-0007.gif

You oppose the 2nd amendment

dood, the constitution does not allow citizens to take up arms against the USA. ever.

The Constitution doesn't specifically allow a lot of things that you idiots seem to read into it.

I doubt the British government allowed citizens to take up arms against it. That's obvious with their efforts to prevent the U.S. from becoming independent. Many of those that played a key role in the adoption of the Constitution played a key role in doing exactly what you seem to say they couldn't do when it came to Great Britain. What makes you think that what they supported in the Declaration then is something they wouldn't support for the same reasons now. I don't advocate revolution but to say the same principles don't apply is foolish.

Whew!!!!! In New York, where only the really rich and the politically connected have real chance of getting a concealed gun permit…a woman was hacked to death with a machete…..

Good news eh? I mean….she could have been shot with a gun…now that would have been really bad….right?

The good news…the police arrived after the attack to fill out the paperwork…….

A win win for all the gun grabbers out there….right…..neither the victim nor the attacker used a gun……..she was so lucky she wasn't shot to death……..I mean….she could have been shot…..

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/25/nyregion/woman-59-is-killed-in-machete-attack-in-bronx.html?_r=1

A 59-year-old woman was fatally attacked by a man wielding a machete in the Mott Haven section of the Bronx on Sunday afternoon, the police said.
“It was a very gruesome crime scene,” a police official said. “Very. Incredibly. Very bad,” he added. The police identified the victim as Carmen Torres-Gonzalez.
The police, responding to a 911 call, arrived at 383 East 141st Street just after 4 p.m.
:eusa_drool:

As a democrat, you must be really happy that things turned out the way your party likes them to turn out!

I know they have the possibilities. And even if, they weren't made to be a bunch of pussies now, they still couldn't defeat the people. They could nuke, I guess.. but then they would be fighting a lot more than americans..
Besides that, I bet 3/4 of the military would join our side.

I agree with you in the point of your post to that idiot. I was addressing the statement about an inability when the true reason those we are fighting are still around has nothing to do with ability but an unwillingness of those in charge to fight to win rather than the attitude of fighting not to lose. It can be done without nukes, too.

Whew!!!!! In New York, where only the really rich and the politically connected have real chance of getting a concealed gun permit…a woman was hacked to death with a machete…..

Good news eh? I mean….she could have been shot with a gun…now that would have been really bad….right?

The good news…the police arrived after the attack to fill out the paperwork…….

A win win for all the gun grabbers out there….right…..neither the victim nor the attacker used a gun……..she was so lucky she wasn't shot to death……..I mean….she could have been shot…..

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/01/25/nyregion/woman-59-is-killed-in-machete-attack-in-bronx.html?_r=1

A 59-year-old woman was fatally attacked by a man wielding a machete in the Mott Haven section of the Bronx on Sunday afternoon, the police said.
“It was a very gruesome crime scene,” a police official said. “Very. Incredibly. Very bad,” he added. The police identified the victim as Carmen Torres-Gonzalez.
The police, responding to a 911 call, arrived at 383 East 141st Street just after 4 p.m.
:eusa_drool:

As a democrat, you must be really happy that things turned out the way your party likes them to turn out!
Dimwits are retards.

Forum List

Back