woman murdered in New York…don't worry, no gun was used, she was hacked to death with a machete...

Dude, our military cant defeat 30K savage assholes in the ME. You think they will be able to defeat 115 million Americans?
This is why I use the term "dumbfuck" to describe this level of stupidity.

dood, the constitution does not allow citizens to take up arms against the USA. ever.

Wrong……we have a Right to redress grievances…….according to our Founding Document……..then the Constitution came along...

our second amendment right presupposes what is "necessary to the security of" a FREE state.

totalitarian my ass, you bunch of angry bed wetters...

wpid-facebook_1445760745.jpg

Switzerland had only 435,000 civilians armed with rifles and they forced the Germans to give up their plans for invasion…with the then most advanced, battle tested military in the world……..

So we know what we are talking about...
Switzerland had the Germans' bank accounts, Guy. THAT's why they left them alone.

our second amendment right presupposes what is "necessary to the security of" a FREE state.

totalitarian my ass, you bunch of angry bed wetters...

wpid-facebook_1445760745.jpg

Switzerland had only 435,000 civilians armed with rifles and they forced the Germans to give up their plans for invasion…with the then most advanced, battle tested military in the world……..

So we know what we are talking about...
Switzerland had the Germans' bank accounts, Guy. THAT's why they left them alone.

Nope…….hitler was not going to leave someone alone just because they could bank their money….he was a control freak and would have been happier having that money under his direct control…. and he absolutely hated the Swiss…..the fact that they had 435,000 armed civilians ready to fight for every inch of ground after an invasion was what kept Germany from invading…...

Forum List

Back