🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman pretending to be teen boy arrested for sex crimes against teen girl

I gotta hand it to that woman she sure did look like a teenage boy.

308500.jpg

I'm still not clear on the logistics of how she pulled it off to the point of having sex without the victim realizing something was amiss. Hopefully she'll face stiff penalties.

Sex without penile penetration isn't unheard of. All the "boy" has to say is "I want to do it this way so you don't get pregnant".

If sex without penetration wasn't possible, there would be no such thing as lesbians.

Any suggestions on how I can transform this 58 year old body so I can get in the pants of a 19 year old coed?

Thanking you in advance, I remain sincerely yours....

58 - 19 is 39.

I'm 51, does that mean I can post a desire for a 12 year old on an open forum?

Hey- I kept it above board. You on the other hand...

You expressed a sexual desire but I only asked a question.
Please explain why the question is wrong but a near pensioner's desire to remove a young girls' knickers is okay.
Given you mention education, perhaps you want to do it at her school/collage.
Care to comment?

I await your reply, explaining why you believe it's reasonable for a man, three times the age of his target girl (who isn't even out of her education), is perfectly fine.

Any suggestions on how I can transform this 58 year old body so I can get in the pants of a 19 year old coed?

Thanking you in advance, I remain sincerely yours....

Paste $1,000.00 to your crotch.

The 15 year old had sex with someone she thought was a man? She must be the dumbest kid on the planet not to have known the obvious.

This is only the beginning.
Soon these so called transgender people will be demanding they be exonerated from sexual predator laws because they have a 'syndrome'..

Not blaming the victim, just questioning why she could be so stupid as to not know that she was screwing a female?
Because she was to young to know how sick homosexuals are, but she knows now.

Didn't know the difference between a penis and an index finger, you mean.

Probably an innocent virgin.
Sex arrives in many forms.

Not she doing the victimising.

I remember Brandon Teena, well at least I saw the movie about it.

That was impressive as thru clever use of silicone products she was able to have sex with the other girl without her realizing what the deal was. Sad story.

Forum List

Back