Woman Shoots Violent Stalker....too Bad....right?

the left often claims

that it is useless

a person would be afraid to use the weapon

in a situation like that
Really? This Leftie has consistantly been pro-gun and believes that all women should be given guns and training.

given guns really

what century do you live in

last i heard women had equal rights to men

do you think they should be "allowed" to drive as well

--LOL
Don't like my post, eh? Didn't fit your image of lefties, did it?

the left often claims

that it is useless

a person would be afraid to use the weapon

in a situation like that
Really? This Leftie has consistantly been pro-gun and believes that all women should be given guns and training.

given guns really

what century do you live in

last i heard women had equal rights to men

do you think they should be "allowed" to drive as well

--LOL
Don't like my post, eh? Didn't fit your image of lefties, did it?

no actually it fits in perfectly

only a lefty would think that a woman has to given what is her right

Before they actually attacked the woman...?

Is there someone here who doesn`t think she should be allowed to keep a gun in her home? What exactly is your point?

I don't know if you follow the 2nd amendment posts but there actually are people who don't think regular, law abiding citizens should be "allowed" to own guns....and then they go even farther and they don't believe regular, law abiding citizens should be "allowed" the ability to carry a gun for personal protection outside the home. They are here on the message boards and they are out in the world....and they vote for politicians who make laws limiting access, to guns and equipment...without understanding how they will just make more victims of violent crime...I use posts like this to make that point...
And there are actually people who believe that if we sold guns in vending machines America would be a safer place. See how this works? I can play the same game.

To me, anyone who doesn't think the woman was worth the self defense is in serious need of an attitude adjustment and in my opinion, she would be just the person for such a task. :) :) :)

God bless you and the woman always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

In the future I plan to arm and train my teenage daughters in gunmanship.

Women shouldn't have to live in fear of being attacked. Point. Click. Done.

Forum List

Back