🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman who lied about Roy Moore meets Karma

If it was arson...propelled by the special election...this is wrong. I'm the hardest right person on this forum...I would not condone something like this. Act like a white man, be human.
They declared war...that's all this is. An escalation of war.
War is like chess, you're trying to conquer minds as well as knock their pieces off the board. This early in the game, something like burning down someone's home will not bring long term gains...it will hurt your game in the long run.
Guess they are running a scorch the earth way of war.

Ah yes, accuse the wrong guy and get your house burned down, and then the wackos come out celebrating.
Ah yes, destroy a man's life because you got paid some big bucks to say something happened 40 years ago with ZERO evidence and then your house burns down...its called KARMA!!!! So fuck yes I enjoy it.

Sounds very suspicious. And right here on USMB the scum of the earth cheers.
I guess to the mold pits it is!

Well, anyone that rejoices that someone's house burnt down is as bad as the arsonist and pretty low life in my book.

Karma is a bitch and doesn't care about anyone's feelings. Just like this **** didn't care that she destroyed a mans career to make a buck.

Of course you have proof that she made a buck. Some of the victims told someone else 40 years ago. How would they know he was going to run for the Senate 40 years ago.

Ah yes, accuse the wrong guy and get your house burned down, and then the wackos come out celebrating.
Ah yes, destroy a man's life because you got paid some big bucks to say something happened 40 years ago with ZERO evidence and then your house burns down...its called KARMA!!!! So fuck yes I enjoy it.

Sounds very suspicious. And right here on USMB the scum of the earth cheers.
I guess to the mold pits it is!

Well, anyone that rejoices that someone's house burnt down is as bad as the arsonist and pretty low life in my book.

Karma is a bitch and doesn't care about anyone's feelings. Just like this **** didn't care that she destroyed a mans career to make a buck.

Of course you have proof that she made a buck. Some of the victims told someone else 40 years ago. How would they know he was going to run for the Senate 40 years ago.
Sure they did. And they NEVER came forward in his NUMEROUS runs for DA,Supreme Court Justice OR Chief Justice of the supreme court...funny how that happens.

Forum List

Back