🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Woman who lied about Roy Moore meets Karma

All Roy Moore would have had to do, was to tell the truth, instead of changing his story every time you turned around, and blanket denials of even knowing these women, when we have year books and Graduation cards SHOWING he did in the least, know them for a period of time....

And whatever he may have done to these young girls, would have probably been forgiven by Alabamians, especially if he admitted, looking back on it, he was wrong....there is no criminal charges that can be brought since it passed the Statute of limitation.

but no, he chose to lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and lie.....shakes head.... and attack and demean them and deny ever knowing any of them....when it is clear as day, that he did know some of them.

All Roy Moore would have had to do, was to tell the truth, instead of changing his story every time you turned around, and blanket denials of even knowing these women, when we have year books and Graduation cards SHOWING he did in the least, know them for a period of time....

And whatever he may have done to these young girls, would have probably been forgiven by Alabamians, especially if he admitted, looking back on it, he was wrong....there is no criminal charges that can be brought since it passed the Statute of limitation.

but no, he chose to lie and lie and lie and lie and lie and lie.....shakes head.... and attack and demean them and deny ever knowing any of them....when it is clear as day, that he did know some of them.

That's all Hillary had to do also, just tell the damn truth , all she had to do is say "hey America I am a lying corrupt bitch, yes I rigged the DNC nomination, yes I had an illegal server, yes I took money from the Russians , yes I smashed black Berry's, but you know what?"

What does it matter?

Ah yes, accuse the wrong guy and get your house burned down, and then the wackos come out celebrating.
Ah yes, destroy a man's life because you got paid some big bucks to say something happened 40 years ago with ZERO evidence and then your house burns down...its called KARMA!!!! So fuck yes I enjoy it.

Sounds very suspicious. And right here on USMB the scum of the earth cheers.
I guess to the mold pits it is!

Well, anyone that rejoices that someone's house burnt down is as bad as the arsonist and pretty low life in my book.

Karma is a bitch and doesn't care about anyone's feelings. Just like this **** didn't care that she destroyed a mans career to make a buck.

There has never been any evidence that this woman, and all the others who spoke up, were lying. Zip. I certainly wouldn't trust moore to be telling the truth. He's just a lowlife grandstanding nutjob.

Ah yes, accuse the wrong guy and get your house burned down, and then the wackos come out celebrating.
Ah yes, destroy a man's life because you got paid some big bucks to say something happened 40 years ago with ZERO evidence and then your house burns down...its called KARMA!!!! So fuck yes I enjoy it.

Sounds very suspicious. And right here on USMB the scum of the earth cheers.
I guess to the mold pits it is!

Well, anyone that rejoices that someone's house burnt down is as bad as the arsonist and pretty low life in my book.

Karma is a bitch and doesn't care about anyone's feelings. Just like this **** didn't care that she destroyed a mans career to make a buck.

When you can prove this I might change my tune but the problem is you cannot. And I wouldn't change my tune about some low life cheering on an arsonist.

No Moore got railroaded by lying whore democrat operatives who lied for a buck.

How do you know all this? Do you know these people?

Probably not but he knows Fox, Breitbart, Gateway pundit and info wars, that is all the weak need to prove anything.

Cheering on the destruction of someone property, well how BLM of you!

Moore was a joke of a candidate and that is a fact but never applaud the destruction of the opposition life of property because that make you the bigger joke in life!

We got some ghouls up in here.

Ghouls is an understatement. More like devils.

This woman’s house burned down and people are celebrating it.

Must be more of those southern Christian values.

I highly doubt Jesus would approve.

See the difference between you and I- if the home of the lying Roy Moore burnt down- I wouldn't be dancing on the ashes like you are.

Because I am not an asshole.
Proud asshole! Its not just a word its a lifestyle!

I hate when posters use clown links at least use NBC, CBS, ABC of even the huff post or Washington compost for God sakes

Roy Moore accuser's house burned in possible arson fire
Nothing wrong with the Washington Examiner....I don't use fake news sources if I can help it.
`
`

All the news reports say that while the fire is suspicious, it is still under investigation. Leave it to the far religious right and their "schadenfreude" to already celebrate another persons misfortune.
LOL 1. I am not on the religious right not a christian I am FAR from it,and you assholes celebrated taking down an innocent man and since she is one of the lying democrat operatives she deserves it!
No Moore got railroaded by lying whore democrat operatives who lied for a buck.

How do you know all this? Do you know these people?

Its standard operating procedure for democrats. Happened to Herman Cain,Happened to President Trump happens to a LOT of republicans....it ended Cain's run for the white house. When your own stepson and mother are saying you are lying then you are lying,when you let loose a LITTLE truth like the signature being a fraud then its a guarantee its ALL a fraud...Moore had run for SC justice of Alabama supreme court and DA and NONE of this bullshit was ever brought up....funny how that is.

If it was arson...propelled by the special election...this is wrong. I'm the hardest right person on this forum...I would not condone something like this. Act like a white man, be human.

If it was arson...propelled by the special election...this is wrong. I'm the hardest right person on this forum...I would not condone something like this. Act like a white man, be human.
They declared war...that's all this is. An escalation of war.
War is like chess, you're trying to conquer minds as well as knock their pieces off the board. This early in the game, something like burning down someone's home will not bring long term gains...it will hurt your game in the long run.

Forum List

Back