Woman Who Lied to Police About 3 Black Men Raping and Kidnapping Her Faces Zero Years in Prison

She should do time... that is a serious accusation.

I mostly agree. Though I do wonder if we are dealing with some serious mental issues.

Though in that case, she should be institutionalized.

At least she didn't give a name so no one's life was seriously screwed up.

I noted that the article pulled a normal liberal stunt of blurring the lines between what was reported and a fantasy the writer had about her reasons for what she did, and the details of the false accusation.
Bullshit. The first 3 Black guys in a 25 mile radius were in danger of getting shot for "resisting arrest".

By who? THe cops who are the ones that didn't believe her and broke her story?
Hey dummy. The cops are the ones that would have put them in danger had they believed her.

I mostly agree. Though I do wonder if we are dealing with some serious mental issues.

I noted that the article pulled a normal liberal stunt of blurring the lines between what was reported and a fantasy the writer had about her reasons for what she did, and the details of the false accusation.
Bullshit. The first 3 Black guys in a 25 mile radius were in danger of getting shot for "resisting arrest".

Hey dummy. The cops are the ones that would have put them in danger had they believed her.
She wasn't telling the truth, so they didn't believe her. Cops are very good at catching the true criminals, which is why there are so many black people in prison. You should be thankful that they work so hard to clean up you're awful neighborhoods.

She wasn't telling the truth, so they didn't believe her. Cops are very good at catching the true criminals, which is why there are so many black people in prison. You should be thankful that they work so hard to clean up you're awful neighborhoods.
Shut up monkey. You never know what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

A Woman's False Accusation Pains Many Blacks

Shut up monkey. You never know what you are talking about. :rolleyes:

A Woman's False Accusation Pains Many Blacks
Black people need to stop being so fragile. You don't hear white people saying "our racial group was greviously wounded by the Duke Lacrosse team lie".

Stupid bitches lie about rape and assault and harassment all the time. This monster should be locked up for 50 years.

Imagine having such an accusation about you or a family member.

There absolutely should be some jail time here.
I totally agree, these are serious charges and she needs to face some criminal liability.

I don't believe jail time is necessary. I'm not sure how community service works, just would prefer to see her placed in a situation where she is serving the needs of an African-American community program. From the story I gathered that she has a lot of growing up to do.

Musta been black cops

I don't believe jail time is necessary. I'm not sure how community service works, just would prefer to see her placed in a situation where she is serving the needs of an African-American community program. Ty.From the story I gathered that she has a lot of growing up to do.
I'm on with that, as long as blacks, whose victims are white, are forced by the State to serve the needs of the white community

Musta been black cops

Prove or stfu.

Musta been black cops

Prove or stfu.
Fuk EWE!

This is NOT an ethnic matter.

Sadly, in our country liars of any ethnicity are NEVER prosecuted.

That's why our civil and criminal courts are jammed packed.

Liars know that nothing will ever happen to them.

Yet we Americans are constantly told that we have the best system of justice in the world!

Musta been black cops

Prove or stfu.
Fuk EWE!

My point stands, it was the supposedly sooooooooooo Evul and "racist" cops who broke this white woman's lies about blacks rapists.

Texas cops. Put that into your crack pipe and smoke it.

Was Crystal Mangum ever charged? I can't find ANY info about her being charged in the Duke lacrosse case

White privilege is great, isn't it? Let that had been my black ass lying about 3 men raping me. I'd be serving time in jail.

White privilege is great, isn't it? Let that had been my black ass lying about 3 men raping me. I'd be serving time in jail.

Crystal Mangum lied about being raped by white men, and was never even charged.

Crystal Mangum lied about being raped by white men, and was never even charged.

There wasn't enough evidence to convict the players. Doesn't mean the rape didn't happen. It's inconclusive.

This case is very much different. This woman lied about imaginary black men. Those Duke lacrosse players weren't imaginary.

Forum List

Back