Woman with assault weapon murders 4 kids

How would people cut their food? What other use does a gun have that cant be done better by something else?

Shooting a duck with bird shot is a lot easier than trying to whack it with a rubber mallet...
Thats still killing something. I should have clarified. Besides shooting something what other use is there for a gun that some other tool cant do better?

Perhaps a story like this belongs here as I can no longer post new threads!

• Two Nightclub Shootings: Two Very Different Outcomes
    The New American ^ | 01 July 2016 | Steve Byas
    The shooting this week in a Lyman, South Carolina, nightclub will not receive the international publicity that the recent horrific Orlando nightclub murders have merited. This is understandable, considering the death toll in Orlando was 49, while no one was killed in the South Carolina shooting.But perhaps there should be greater media attention to what occurred in South Carolina, because a wider knowledge of that event might prevent a future Orlando-like massacre.According to deputies of the Spartanburg County sheriff’s department, 32-year-old Jody Ray Thompson pulled a gun just outside the Playoffz nightclub and fired several shots toward a crowd.Lt....

How would people cut their food? What other use does a gun have that cant be done better by something else?

Shooting a duck with bird shot is a lot easier than trying to whack it with a rubber mallet...
Thats still killing something. I should have clarified. Besides shooting something what other use is there for a gun that some other tool cant do better?

Allowing an 80 year old woman attacked by three young thugs to fight them off...often without firing a shot....a knife can't do that....

Allowing an 80 year old woman attacked by three young thugs to fight them off...often without firing a shot....a knife can't do that....
Still a threat of harm. Try again.

Yes I have but what does that have to do with my question?.
Your question has to do with nothing because if people felt unsafe with guns in America, then they would choose politicians to be elected to come and take them from cops and citizens. But since this is America where we follow the Constitution and rights for all people, including the 2nd Amendment, the majority prefers to keep the Constitution because this is what this country was built on; our rights.

Go back to a country where the government take your rights away after they were already given to the people, for the people, and by the people. Maybe like ISIS or Russia or Islam.

il_570xN.728916833_hnnd.jpg

65833700.jpg

giphy.gif

Your question has to do with nothing because if people felt unsafe with guns in America, then they would choose politicians to be elected to come and take them from cops and citizens. But since this is America where we follow the Constitution and rights for all people, including the 2nd Amendment, the majority prefers to keep the Constitution because this is what this country was built on; our rights.

Go back to a country where the government take your rights away after they were already given to the people, for the people, and by the people. Maybe like ISIS or Russia or Islam.

il_570xN.728916833_hnnd.jpg

65833700.jpg

giphy.gif
Youre just another wanna be tough cave gibbon. The question stands in light of the retarded OP.

sooooo..you have never heard of a plastic spork......?

Twit...in post number two you specifically asked how people would cut their food....sporks.....
Hey dumb ass. A spork is not a better tool than a knife for cutting their food. Matter of fact no clown would try to cut a piece of steak with this....

s0508330_sc7

Twit...in post number two you specifically asked how people would cut their food....sporks.....
Hey dumb ass. A spork is not a better tool than a knife for cutting their food. Matter of fact no clown would try to cut a piece of steak with this....

s0508330_sc7

Hey asswipe....who ever said you had to eat steak.....? If you can ban guns we can ban you from eating steak........

s0508330_sc7

Hey asswipe....who ever said you had to eat steak.....? If you can ban guns we can ban you from eating steak........
Hey dumb ass. I said it. Now why did you claim you could cut food better with a spork than a knife?

s0508330_sc7

Hey dumb ass. I said it. Now why did you claim you could cut food better with a spork than a knife?

Asswipe...this is the question you asked in post #2....

How would people cut their food?

My answer...the spork......since when was a really good answer the actual answer a gun grabber wanted......

s0508330_sc7

Asswipe...this is the question you asked in post #2....

How would people cut their food?

My answer...the spork......since when was a really good answer the actual answer a gun grabber wanted......
I've already told you that you cant cut a steak with a spork. How stupid are you?

4 Children Stabbed to Death in Memphis, Mother in Custody

Sad story but surprised the libtards aren't out in arms saying we need to ban knives!
No, what’s sad is that you and other reprehensible rightists would seek to exploit this tragic event for some perceived partisan gain with an idiotic false comparison fallacy concerning knives and guns.

Says the asshole who supports the other assholes who dragged the dead bodies from the Orlando shooting through the wet blood of the Night club to attack the 2nd Amendment....moron.

Forum List

Back