Woman with no training uses gun to stop criminal...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep...guns are not rocket science...except for the explosive projectile part......so using one does not always require one to be a Navy Seal......and this woman shows that most people are competent enough to save their own lives.....

Mom-to-be shoots intruder with her pink pistol

A man is recovering from a gunshot wound after he broke into a Birmingham home early Friday morning and came face-to-face with a pregnant woman who was ready to protect herself and her baby.

Marquita Turner said she heard the suspect remove the air conditioning unit from a side window around 2:20 a.m. Once the unit was out, the suspect climbed right inside, but he likely wasn’t expecting to meet Turner with her pink Taurus Millennium 9mm.

“I grabbed my gun when I woke up. And I walked out of the door and I saw them, the guy in the hallway … he was kind of close to me so I shot and he fell,” Turner told reporters with alocal NBC affiliate.

Turner said she fired two or three rounds and struck the intruder once, then turned on the lights and called the police. Once they arrived, the suspect was taken to the hospital for treatment. He was expected to survive.

Turner, who is currently five months pregnant, said she purchased her gun two years ago for protection, but she’s never been to the range or otherwise had any type of training or target practice. Still, she’s glad she had the means to protect herself when she needed to. She said she doesn’t know what could have happened had she not be able to protect herself and her unborn baby.

Good for her, but now she will be hated by the left for life.

I hope we find out about the suspects record, simply home invasion and robbery type, or theft and rape, or rape and murder.

AND I think we just fount "another" reason for some black people for vote for Republicans.

Because liberals would have preferred for this woman to be at the mercy of the intruder.

And don't even get them started on the alleged "baby".

As though a "clump of cells" is worth shooting a man over, a man with hopes and dreams and pains all of his own.

LOL!!!

Forum List

Back