Woman without gun stabbed and unborn baby taken from her.....

A gun would not have prevented the attack!
why? the attacker was a psychopath.
the why ever body should carry a gun rationale fails again.

No, the gun wouldn't have stopped the attack....the 9mm bullets to the center of mass would have stopped the attack.......doesn't matter how much of a psychopath she is....she can't beat her biology when it is punched full of holes......

It may not surprise you to learn that abortion advocates are coming out big time for this killer.

No, the gun wouldn't have stopped the attack....the 9mm bullets to the center of mass would have stopped the attack.......doesn't matter how much of a psychopath she is....she can't beat her biology when it is punched full of holes......
only if she had time to shoot it.
not to mention did she have the skill or the will to use it.
making your speculation highly suspect.

Though true. Abortion is so important that the death of one baby should not be used to weaken the foundation of abortion.

I would rather be armed. Even a slim chance is better than none. Just remember. When your life is in danger, and seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Actually, no. Have you researched people using guns for self defense......you should.....most people who start out thinking that way usually have not looked at these stories. Most knowledge of gun use in self defense comes from people who know nothing about the issue. There is a vast amount of research and study that goes into this topic....and your premise is wrong. all kinds of people, some with very little, if any, formal training use guns effectively the very first time they ever need to defend themselves. that is why guns are such an important tool for self defense.....they enable the old, the weak, the less aggressive, the less violent....to resist and survive against one or many, aggressive, younger, stronger armed or unarmed attackers without spending years of their life training their bodies in empty hand martial arts.....a skill set that will deteriorate with age or injury....

That is why guns are so important......

You should look up the real stories of self defense, because some are really inspiring, where some innocent person survives because they were armed....many times without shooting anyone...

Good thing she didn't have a gun to prevent this attack....

WHY YOU SHOULD CARRY Woman Answering Craigslist Ad Has Her Unborn Child Cut From Her Womb Concealed Nation

And on a side note.............the attacker is not going to face murder charges? Unreal......
You are a sick fuck to exploit that story

Really...and as I would sit back in the past, and watch as anti gun activist after anti gun activist dragged the dead victims of mass shooters in front of cameras in order to push their agenda, you anti gunners expect us to just sit back while you do that and watch you build support with those poor victims to ban guns....not anymore....

had this woman been armed she might have saved herself and her baby....

and to preempt your anti-gun nut faux outrage, I am not blaming her.....I am pointing out that monsterous things like this happen, every day in every state......and there is a way to possibly stop it.....

You guys are the ones who want this to be the outcome...by law.....you want the law to tell this woman and other women that they have to be victims...that they will not be allowed to not be a victim of a violent attack like this.....

you guys don't want her to use a gun and will use the force of law to keep her from having or using a gun for self defense...

so in truth...you guys are the sick fucks......you think...by your stated beliefs...that what happened to this woman is preferable to the other outcome...the one where she uses a gun....

so...you are the sick fuck...not me....

I'm wondering why anyone still uses Craigslist the amount of stories of this nature it generates ?
So ...moral of the story.... Thrift stores are less dangerous...use them... Duh.

I would rather be armed. Even a slim chance is better than none. Just remember. When your life is in danger, and seconds count, the police are only minutes away.
the previous message was paid for by the NRA

I'm wondering why anyone still uses Craigslist the amount of stories of this nature it generates ?
So ...moral of the story.... Thrift stores are less dangerous...use them... Duh.

actually, I saw a story that police stations in some states,can be used for these sorts of meet ups.....

if only...I could turn a hobby into a paycheck......

if only...I could turn a hobby into a paycheck......
WHY DON'T YOU? LACK THE SKILL?

Forum List

Back