Woman without gun stabbed and unborn baby taken from her.....

A gun would not have prevented the attack!
why? the attacker was a psychopath.
the why ever body should carry a gun rationale fails again.

No, the gun wouldn't have stopped the attack....the 9mm bullets to the center of mass would have stopped the attack.......doesn't matter how much of a psychopath she is....she can't beat her biology when it is punched full of holes......
only if she had time to shoot it.
not to mention did she have the skill or the will to use it.
making your speculation highly suspect.
I would rather be armed. Even a slim chance is better than none. Just remember. When your life is in danger, and seconds count, the police are only minutes away.
the previous message was paid for by the NRA
The previous message was paid for by the democratic national committee.

A gun would not have prevented the attack!
why? the attacker was a psychopath.
the why ever body should carry a gun rationale fails again.

No, the gun wouldn't have stopped the attack....the 9mm bullets to the center of mass would have stopped the attack.......doesn't matter how much of a psychopath she is....she can't beat her biology when it is punched full of holes......
I would rather be armed. Even a slim chance is better than none. Just remember. When your life is in danger, and seconds count, the police are only minutes away.
just as many democratics have guns as republicans....this message was funded and presented by the organization for live in reality..

just as many democratics have guns as republicans....this message was funded and presented by the organization for live in reality..
I'll have to call bullshit on that. Where's your evidence? And just so you know, squirt guns don't count.

if only...I could turn a hobby into a paycheck......
WHY DON'T YOU? LACK THE SKILL?

Daws...don't turn this unpleasant........make it personal...and I will take it personally.....

"Woman without gun stabbed and unborn baby taken from her....."

This fails as a confusion of correlation and causation fallacy, that the woman lacked a firearm didn't 'cause' the attack.

Your ignorance, stupidity, and inability to avoid errors in reasoning do more the undermine the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment than any imagined 'gun grabber' might do.

"Woman without gun stabbed and unborn baby taken from her....."

This fails as a confusion of correlation and causation fallacy, that the woman lacked a firearm didn't 'cause' the attack.

Your ignorance, stupidity, and inability to avoid errors in reasoning do more the undermine the rights enshrined in the Second Amendment than any imagined 'gun grabber' might do.
I'd just like to take this opportunity to point out that 93 percent of mass shootings happen in gun free zones.

Correct.

Gun ownership and advocacy of current Second Amendment jurisprudence is consistent across the political spectrum; liberals and democrats own firearms and enjoy the shooting sports.

It is conservatives who, for the most part, have sought to contrive 'guns' into a 'political issue,' consistent with their agenda of divisive politics.

Correct.

Gun ownership and advocacy of current Second Amendment jurisprudence is consistent across the political spectrum; liberals and democrats own firearms and enjoy the shooting sports.

It is conservatives who, for the most part, have sought to contrive 'guns' into a 'political issue,' consistent with their agenda of divisive politics.
I have yet to see any evidence to back up this claim.

Good thing she didn't have a gun to prevent this attack....

WHY YOU SHOULD CARRY Woman Answering Craigslist Ad Has Her Unborn Child Cut From Her Womb Concealed Nation

And on a side note.............the attacker is not going to face murder charges? Unreal......

Toddler reaches into purse and gun goes off, killing mom
Toddler reaches into purse and gun goes off killing mom
You moron! More people are killed in auto accidents than by guns. Why aren't you trying to ban cars? Liberal logic.

I'll have to call bullshit on that. Where's your evidence? And just so you know, squirt guns don't count.
you can but you'd be wrong.
facts and republican are like oil and water.

if only...I could turn a hobby into a paycheck......
WHY DON'T YOU? LACK THE SKILL?

Daws...don't turn this unpleasant........make it personal...and I will take it personally.....
it was personal from the start ...

Correlation does not imply causation
  • Correlation does not imply causation is a phrase used in science and statistics to emphasize that a correlation between two variables does not necessarily imply that one causes the other. Many statistical tests calculate correlation between variables. A few go further and calculate the likelihood of a true causal relationship; examples are the Granger causality test and convergent cross mapping.

Forum List

Back