Women are taken into custody illegally, husband holding kids to hold still or he'll be shot in face

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
So a couple of women went to record the events at the Bundy Ranch a couple of weeks ago. They went there with cameras, they did not have guns. They took pictures of the appalling events as they happened, and the feds took pictures of them.

Because of their presence and the presence of snipers who were trained on federal snipers, who were in turn trained on American Citizens over a GRAZING dispute, they were rounded up by the feds. In violation of their fourth Amendment rights.

One of these women adopted two little girls, who had been present when their mother committed suicide by shooting herself in the face. The pigs took mom into custody, then walked up to her husband (who was not at Bundy's ranch, and in fact just returned from Afghanistan) shoved a gun in his face as he held the little girls, and said calculatedly..."Move and I'm going to shoot you in the face".

This is the nature of the criminal pigs who think they are their masters. They need to be imprisoned or killed.

Horrifying Details Emerge Over Beth Chelle Austin Detention

Okaaaaaay, an unsubstantiated claim/report on a far right nutjob site and a "voice" recording that really says nothing and could well be faked........
Yeah, I'll take those at face value....... :lmao:

Okaaaaaay, an unsubstantiated claim/report on a far right nutjob site and a "voice" recording that really says nothing and could well be faked........

Er..just because you plug your ears and reject anything that doesn't come from a federally approved source doesn't make it unsubstantiated.

The recording is absolutely real, lol. You're the only person who has made the claim otherwise. The guy knew he was being recorded.

Er..just because you plug your ears and reject anything that doesn't come from a federally approved source doesn't make it unsubstantiated.

The recording is absolutely real, lol. You're the only person who has made the claim otherwise. The guy knew he was being recorded.
Prove that the recording is real.....remember....YOU are the one who claimed a video was from a born and bred Oregonian from that area......a video where the guy spoke with a British accent. :lol:

I didn't claim the recording was faked, I said for all I know it could have been faked. Your lack of edumacation is showing......... (I spelled it that way to make a point.....) All federally approved sources are substantiated....... riiiiiight.......

I didn't claim the recording was faked, I said for all I know it could have been faked. Your lack of edumacation is showing......... All federally approved sources are substantiated....... riiiiiight.......
Yes, it could have been faked, but it isn't.

You're just doing what you douchebags do. Giggling and jeering, without any real focus or understanding. And pretending you're really, super relevant when you do so.

If you want to point out something that isn't true, name it. Otherwise just sit there and pick your nose like you usually do, and leave adults alone.

The Bundy ranch incident was shown to be nothing more than a bunch of crazies trying to start a civil war. Finally, some of the ring leaders are being thrown in jail. Why would you want to bring up such stupidity from militia nuts now?

I didn't claim the recording was faked, I said for all I know it could have been faked. Your lack of edumacation is showing......... All federally approved sources are substantiated....... riiiiiight.......

You're just doing what you douchebags do. Giggling and jeering, without any real focus or understanding. And pretending you're really, super relevant when you do so.

If you want to point out something that isn't true, name it. Otherwise just sit there and pick your nose like you usually do, and leave adults alone.
Yo, twitnit, you posted the OP, you made the claim, the onus of complete proof is on you yet you're doing exactly what you accuse others of doing when your OP is even remotely questioned, accusing deflecting and demeaning.
Those militia types hold well known anti-government positions and have a distinct agenda. I'm supposed to take anything they say/claim without seriously questioning it??!! You're kidding me...... right?

So much for you being an adult......

Still waiting for your proof that the recording is "absolutely real"......having trouble providing proof, are you? :eusa_think:

Yo, twitnit, you posted the OP, you made the claim, the onus of complete proof is on you yet you're doing exactly what you accuse others of doing when your OP is even remotely questioned, accusing deflecting and demeaning.
Those militia types hold well known anti-government positions and have a distinct agenda. I'm supposed to take anything they say/claim without seriously questioning it??!! You're kidding me...... right?

No, and I've had this conversation with you before.

I posted the claim, and the quotes. Michele Fiore is a credible source, incidentally. So if you have PROOF that something isn't true, post it.

The onus is on you, you're the one claiming the source isn't credible. So prove it.

Otherwise, I stand by my sources, and I stand by my take on the events..and you have done zero to discredit them.

Apparently you are the unedumuncated one, since you seem incapable of understanding this one simple concept of debate.

I posted the claim, and the quotes. Michele Fiore is a credible source, incidentally. So if you have PROOF that something isn't true, post it.

The onus is on you, you're the one claiming the source isn't credible. So prove it.

Otherwise, I stand by my sources, and I stand by my take on the events..and you have done zero to discredit them.

Apparently you are the unedumuncated one, since you seem incapable of understanding this one simple concept of debate.
Yeah, right...... Sure thing Sparkette.......
You stand by your sources, welp you just placed yourself into the Dale Smith category of posters. Happy now?

You stand by your sources, welp you just placed yourself into the Dale Smith category of posters. Happy now?

And you still haven't done a thing to show why my sources aren't credible, except to shriek "FAR RIGHT SOURCE!" inanely.

Which of course is ad hominem nonsense.

Still waiting for your proof that the recording is "absolutely real"......having trouble providing proof, are you? :eusa_think:
The recording is the proof. You have yet to prove that it's not real.

You really don't understand this, do you...

And you still haven't done a thing to show why my sources aren't credible, except to shriek "FAR RIGHT SOURCE!" inanely.

Life's a bitch and obviously so are you, nutjob...... :thup:
Oh and no, we've never had "this conversation before".
You're just being defensive cause you can't find the story on any other sources that don't have a specific agenda. I'm simply sceptical and you go off the deep end. Now that's funny!! :lmao:

You're just being defensive cause you can't find the story on any other sources that don't have a specific agenda. I'm simply sceptical and you go off the deep end. Now that's funny!! :lmao:

Yeah, we have had this conversation before. It's why I don't bother to engage with you.

The story doesn't run on any other sources for the same reason that none of the Bundy, Hammond, Hage, Dann Sisters, or any of the other appalling examples of federal persecution and criminal overreach run on other sources. The press acts as nothing more than a propaganda agency for the feds. I saw it personally during the Harney county fiasco. Stuff that was going on, that I saw, that was being covered up and lied about by the reporters and law enforcement.

Our free press no longer consists of the so-called "legitimate" mainstream press in this country. And in fact, we no longer have a free press, as the federal persecution and imprisonment of those who dare to report and investigate off the federal reservation shows.

People are being imprisoned right now for daring to record the truth. And idiots like you condone it.

Yeah, we have had this conversation before. It's why I don't bother to engage with you.
No we haven't, you're memory is failing you as well....... Heck I've rarely "engaged you" because you are one of the far right nutjobs.

Forum List

Back