WOMEN BAILING ON THE GOP-'I hung on until I couldn't'. Kavanaugh put me over the top!

The ridiculous amount of power women have given the State in exchange for their loyalty to said State is truly diabolical. Any wife can exchange her marriage to her husband, for marriage to the state on a whim. (Women initiate 80% of all divorces). And this exchange comes at a dangerously withering cost to the “former” husband.
Extortion, abduction, imprisonment, enslavement, and even death; are all on the table for the former husband. While all the woman has to do is sign a piece of paper...

Wow, dude, you have issues.
Not me personally; but a onetime friend did... “Did” being the operative word. You clearly know little to nothing of the subject matter. That’s not a bad thing either.
Unless you suffer having to learn the hard way, that is...

I feel sure there are hundreds of thousands. But MOST won't write an editorial and submit it under their name to a MAJOR newspaper. And most won't change their party affiliation but won't vote for REPUBLICANS. (Remember, if these women are from ORANGE COUNTY, it bleeds red).

"The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now- Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: ‘I hung on until I couldn’t’

NOOR AL-SIBAI
20 OCT 2018 AT 15:07 ET

In two letters to the editor of the Los Angeles Times, longtime Republican-voting women explained why Donald Trump has led them to leave the party.

Eileen E. Padberg, a registered Republican of 53 years, wrote that although she considers herself “an active feminist,” she stuck with the GOP because she believed it was “the party of individual rights and liberties, personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, a strong national defense and fiscal responsibility.”

“I hung on to my party registration although I didn’t always vote a straight GOP ticket,” she wrote. “I hung on until I couldn’t.”

Padberg noted that her Republican credentials “would hold up to anyone” — she founders her college’s Young Republicans club, has been a delegate and an attendee at multiple Republican National Conventions and “was the regional political director for George H.W. Bush’s campaign for president.”

The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now-Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

“When I heard the words coming from the Republican leadership and the president, that fine thread holding me to the GOP finally broke,” Padberg wrote. “I couldn’t believe the disrespect for women I was hearing.”

Padberg acknowledged that she’s not alone, that “surely there are thousands of women across America who gave up on the Republican Party.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: 'I hung on until I couldn't'

My, what an outstanding example of propaganda!

Perhaps Halloween has brought out the reprobates from the shadows & they're just slow in retreating. Perhaps we should get the 'Halloween Whisperer' up from the basement to coax these 'anathemas' of societal norms & edicate back from whence they came, lol.

Oh! I see you've met Anathema. Yep, that's him.

Not me personally; but a onetime friend did... “Did” being the operative word. You clearly know little to nothing of the subject matter. That’s not a bad thing either.

Sounds like your friend was a really piece of work who got exactly what he deserved.
That’s quite a proclamation. Especially given that you know nothing of the situation...
Lemme guess... Leftist who supports bigger, stronger State. Right?

I feel sure there are hundreds of thousands. But MOST won't write an editorial and submit it under their name to a MAJOR newspaper. And most won't change their party affiliation but won't vote for REPUBLICANS. (Remember, if these women are from ORANGE COUNTY, it bleeds red).

"The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now- Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: ‘I hung on until I couldn’t’

NOOR AL-SIBAI
20 OCT 2018 AT 15:07 ET

In two letters to the editor of the Los Angeles Times, longtime Republican-voting women explained why Donald Trump has led them to leave the party.

Eileen E. Padberg, a registered Republican of 53 years, wrote that although she considers herself “an active feminist,” she stuck with the GOP because she believed it was “the party of individual rights and liberties, personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, a strong national defense and fiscal responsibility.”

“I hung on to my party registration although I didn’t always vote a straight GOP ticket,” she wrote. “I hung on until I couldn’t.”

Padberg noted that her Republican credentials “would hold up to anyone” — she founders her college’s Young Republicans club, has been a delegate and an attendee at multiple Republican National Conventions and “was the regional political director for George H.W. Bush’s campaign for president.”

The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now-Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

“When I heard the words coming from the Republican leadership and the president, that fine thread holding me to the GOP finally broke,” Padberg wrote. “I couldn’t believe the disrespect for women I was hearing.”

Padberg acknowledged that she’s not alone, that “surely there are thousands of women across America who gave up on the Republican Party.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: 'I hung on until I couldn't'
:crying: :boo_hoo14: :gives:

GOP nominating the man who bragged about grabbing pussy
immediately followed by, at least what, 19 women,
who all claimed to have been sexually assaulted by Trump,
grabbing pussy on a plane, at a club, women's dressing rooms..'.
Still a Republican

GOP support for Brett put her over the edge....
A man accused by 1 of 3 women of sexual assault
'leaked' IMMEDIATELY before confirmation vote,
info that was sat on for 2 months, never once,
coming into question by di fi, during THOUSANDS of ???

The 3rd accuser, of the 3, long history of legal disputes
represented by a law firm connected with scum Avenatti
in a previous sexual harassment lawsuit....
Drops out of the picture, she got nothing

2nd of the 3 has a long history of legal problems,
crimes and has an order of protection on her,
because of stalking her ex and threatening to kill,
him, his new wife and their baby....
Drops out of the picture...she got nothing

1st accuser caught in lies about flying,
stalling, doesn't know what her lawyers are doing,
inconsistent statements, no corroboration,
no recollection of where she was,
how she got there, how she got home,
and determined by a seasoned, female, sexual crimes prosecutor,
it couldn't even make it into a court room...

I'm done.... I'm leaving the Republican party

:cuckoo:

CONCLUSION: Get some legal advice and do the right thing. You will be a hell of a lot happier than you will be if you try the shenanigans you are contemplating. You have the last word. I have nothing more to say and I'm outta here.

It’s realky a moot point. She’s not going anywhere. If she did her entire family ends up out in the steeet. I already have massive contempt for our court system.

CONCLUSION: Get some legal advice and do the right thing. You will be a hell of a lot happier than you will be if you try the shenanigans you are contemplating. You have the last word. I have nothing more to say and I'm outta here.

It’s realky a moot point. She’s not going anywhere. If she did her entire family ends up out in the steeet. I already have massive contempt for our court system.

I get it man. But I gotta ask, you have a medical reason for giving up on love? Like I have syn (crossed senses) so I can't 'feel' love, I get colors and no chemical releases instead. Having been married, having kids, I often wish I could 'feel' love. I'm kinda jelly [if] you have the ability but don't use, and a bit confused by the choice. ~shrug~ Not expecting an explanation or anything, just making a perspective comment is all. You do you! Yer wifey too!

CONCLUSION: I strongly suggest you consult with a family law attorney before quitting your higher paying job.

That’s nice. The courts still can’t get water from a stone. You can’t cash a $1000 check if there’s only $10 in the account.
The ridiculous amount of power women have given the State in exchange for their loyalty to said State is truly diabolical. Any wife can exchange her marriage to her husband, for marriage to the state on a whim. (Women initiate 80% of all divorces). And this exchange comes at a dangerously withering cost to the “former” husband.
Extortion, abduction, imprisonment, enslavement, and even death; are all on the table for the former husband. While all the woman has to do is sign a piece of paper...
Which is why no man should even consider marriage, short of netting a rich widow or heiress.

Sounds like your friend was a really piece of work who got exactly what he deserved.
That’s quite a proclamation. Especially given that you know nothing of the situation...
Lemme guess... Leftist who supports bigger, stronger State. Right?
More than that. Joey WORSHIPS The State, with religious fervor.

I get it man. But I gotta ask, you have a medical reason for giving up on love? Like I have syn (crossed senses) so I can't 'feel' love, I get colors and no chemical releases instead. Having been married, having kids, I often wish I could 'feel' love. I'm kinda jelly [if] you have the ability but don't use, and a bit confused by the choice. ~shrug~ Not expecting an explanation or anything, just making a perspective comment is all. You do you! Yer wifey too!
He is a sociopath.

He is a sociopath.

So am I technically. I didn't have a choice about it, it's just how I was born. Maybe he was also "born that way."

Center, are you hard of seeing? People< men and women, are camping out overnight so they can get a seat at Trump's rallies. Throngs of people are showing up outside to support him. His venues are so large, he should just hold his rallies at the airport and everyone can tailgate until he touches down.
Remember the election, when females were supposedly running away from Trump, except they weren't? It's just Deep State's negative bullshit du jour. Tomorrow it will be something else.
So, by all means, continue to underestimate our President...
And the crowds are heavily female.

Maybe not quite a majority, but close to 50-50.

Why do you hate women? Hopefully, your outdated ass will be gone from this earth soon.

I don’t hate women. I have great respect and deference for women. They know, understand, accept and embrace their proper place in the workd. What I want to see eradicated are Feminists; who do not know or accept their proper place in Society.

According to you, we're inferior to men and our "proper place" is wherever a man tells us it should be. Well guess what old fart, we are NOT inferior to men and we will not be dictated to, or told how to think, act, live, or anything else you want. I hope you tell this to the female surgeon who is about to operate on you and possibly save your life. Tell her instead of saving your life, she should be at home in the kitchen preparing dinner for her husband because that's her first duty. Then she does as she's told and lets your sorry ass die because you deserve it. You probably wouldn't allow a female doctor attend to you anyway. .

You are a disgusting. NO man is superior to a woman and I am proud to be a feminist and pity any woman who has the misfortune to be in your life. I worked, bought and paid for my house and car and provide for myself. I have a partner who I've been with for 18 years, and he knows better than to ever tell me what to do in my own house. Actually, he admires the fact that I worked and accomplished all that I have. But I'm not alone, many of my friends have done the same thing. None of us ever needed any man to "provide" for us as we are strong women and can provide for ourselves. That also means that none of us would feel the necessity to stay in an abusive relationship because we had no means to leave because we were the kind of woman you described. So go to hell you miserable POS!
Men have always looked out for the best interest of women.

We have an outgroup preference for women.

Why do you hate women? Hopefully, your outdated ass will be gone from this earth soon.

I don’t hate women. I have great respect and deference for women. They know, understand, accept and embrace their proper place in the workd. What I want to see eradicated are Feminists; who do not know or accept their proper place in Society.
Do you beat your wife if she doesn't behave/act/think exactly like you tell her to? I wouldn't be surprised if you do. Men like you get off on keeping their women in their place, even if it means beating them within an inch of their lives. you know, just to show then who's the boss, and it isn't them.
Pure nonsense.

No man worth a dime beats his wife.

Jimmy Kimmel, who overtly grabbed drunken women’s breasts on The Man Show, will be the next Supreme Court Justice...and the Liberals will cheer him on.

According to you, we're inferior to men and our "proper place" is wherever a man tells us it should be. Well guess what old fart, we are NOT inferior to men and we will not be dictated to, or told how to think, act, live, or anything else you want. I hope you tell this to the female surgeon who is about to operate on you and possibly save your life. Tell her instead of saving your life, she should be at home in the kitchen preparing dinner for her husband because that's her first duty. Then she does as she's told and lets your sorry ass die because you deserve it. You probably wouldn't allow a female doctor attend to you anyway. .

You are a disgusting. NO man is superior to a woman and I am proud to be a feminist and pity any woman who has the misfortune to be in your life. I worked, bought and paid for my house and car and provide for myself. I have a partner who I've been with for 18 years, and he knows better than to ever tell me what to do in my own house. Actually, he admires the fact that I worked and accomplished all that I have. But I'm not alone, many of my friends have done the same thing. None of us ever needed any man to "provide" for us as we are strong women and can provide for ourselves. That also means that none of us would feel the necessity to stay in an abusive relationship because we had no means to leave because we were the kind of woman you described. So go to hell you miserable POS!
Men have always looked out for the best interest of women.

We have an outgroup preference for women.
In other news... Post Feminism; women rank their own personal happiness lower than ever since polling on the issue began...

Forum List

Back