WOMEN BAILING ON THE GOP-'I hung on until I couldn't'. Kavanaugh put me over the top!

Of course they do Vastator They can't even tell the difference between "oppression" and "caring about ones family" anymore. They've lost all touch with reality and live in a vicious hateful fantasy that they've invented for themselves.

It is an old bullshit article that is going to hurt Democrats once the walkaway march happens this weekend.

When and where is that march going to happen?
Washington DC, during this weekend.

Why do you hate women? Hopefully, your outdated ass will be gone from this earth soon.

I don’t hate women. I have great respect and deference for women. They know, understand, accept and embrace their proper place in the workd. What I want to see eradicated are Feminists; who do not know or accept their proper place in Society.
Do you beat your wife if she doesn't behave/act/think exactly like you tell her to? I wouldn't be surprised if you do. Men like you get off on keeping their women in their place, even if it means beating them within an inch of their lives. you know, just to show then who's the boss, and it isn't them.
Pure nonsense.

No man worth a dime beats his wife.
I agree, but he admitted it. He said he only resorts to it when his other means of torture....uh, discipline doesn't work. To be honest, if she sought him out knowing this and still married him anyway then there must be something wrong with her too. He's admitted to having a terrible birth defect and she found him on the internet. Maybe it was a site for people with physical deformities to hook up. I'm not making fun of those people, I'm just trying to understand why a woman would be okay with someone beating her or "disciplining" her in other ways, and why she would allow it in the first place.

You're not a husband. You're no different than those monster slave owners back before the civil war.

Sticks and stones, sweetie. Besides, I would have sided with those folks had I been alive back then. Not much of an insult.
What guy uses the term sweetie. You are just trolling the boards.
Men who love their wives....
But I'm not his wife and he said it in a condescending manner. He called me honey in a different thread and when I told him I was neither his sweetie or his honey, then called me a bitch.

I feel sure there are hundreds of thousands. But MOST won't write an editorial and submit it under their name to a MAJOR newspaper. And most won't change their party affiliation but won't vote for REPUBLICANS. (Remember, if these women are from ORANGE COUNTY, it bleeds red).

"The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now- Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: ‘I hung on until I couldn’t’

NOOR AL-SIBAI
20 OCT 2018 AT 15:07 ET

In two letters to the editor of the Los Angeles Times, longtime Republican-voting women explained why Donald Trump has led them to leave the party.

Eileen E. Padberg, a registered Republican of 53 years, wrote that although she considers herself “an active feminist,” she stuck with the GOP because she believed it was “the party of individual rights and liberties, personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, a strong national defense and fiscal responsibility.”

“I hung on to my party registration although I didn’t always vote a straight GOP ticket,” she wrote. “I hung on until I couldn’t.”

Padberg noted that her Republican credentials “would hold up to anyone” — she founders her college’s Young Republicans club, has been a delegate and an attendee at multiple Republican National Conventions and “was the regional political director for George H.W. Bush’s campaign for president.”

The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now-Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

“When I heard the words coming from the Republican leadership and the president, that fine thread holding me to the GOP finally broke,” Padberg wrote. “I couldn’t believe the disrespect for women I was hearing.”

Padberg acknowledged that she’s not alone, that “surely there are thousands of women across America who gave up on the Republican Party.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: 'I hung on until I couldn't'

Dear centerleftFL
I read the statements by Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins that both represented opposite views
on Kavanaugh as fairly as possible. I believe the Republican Party should be proud to include both
within the party, and also read other Conservatives recognizing Collins statement as well
researched and expressed. This is still better than the one sided biases in the Democrats
and other parties censoring their own members.

Yes, there are some Conservatives bashing both Murkowski and Collins,
but I listen to those who don't. That's the standard that should be upheld.

My advice to anyone fed up with their parties is to push for change
from both inside and out. So if you feel you can do a better job
pushing as an independent, or as a party member, do both!

All parties, all leaders, all members need to push for positive change
to solve the problems. Not just blame them on a party and stop there.

I agree, but he admitted it. He said he only resorts to it when his other means of torture....uh, discipline doesn't work. To be honest, if she sought him out knowing this and still married him anyway then there must be something wrong with her too. He's admitted to having a terrible birth defect and she found him on the internet. Maybe it was a site for people with physical deformities to hook up. I'm not making fun of those people, I'm just trying to understand why a woman would be okay with someone beating her or "disciplining" her in other ways, and why she would allow it in the first place.

I love that we’ve totally ignored the difference between discipline abd abuse. You’re probably the same folks who let your pre-teens and teenagers walk al over you.

We met on Match if you must know. We were both looking for a very traditional style of relationship and found it with each other. Believe it or not, some women not only understand their proper place in the world, but find it very gratifying.

I feel sure there are hundreds of thousands. But MOST won't write an editorial and submit it under their name to a MAJOR newspaper. And most won't change their party affiliation but won't vote for REPUBLICANS. (Remember, if these women are from ORANGE COUNTY, it bleeds red).

"The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now- Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: ‘I hung on until I couldn’t’

NOOR AL-SIBAI
20 OCT 2018 AT 15:07 ET

In two letters to the editor of the Los Angeles Times, longtime Republican-voting women explained why Donald Trump has led them to leave the party.

Eileen E. Padberg, a registered Republican of 53 years, wrote that although she considers herself “an active feminist,” she stuck with the GOP because she believed it was “the party of individual rights and liberties, personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, a strong national defense and fiscal responsibility.”

“I hung on to my party registration although I didn’t always vote a straight GOP ticket,” she wrote. “I hung on until I couldn’t.”

Padberg noted that her Republican credentials “would hold up to anyone” — she founders her college’s Young Republicans club, has been a delegate and an attendee at multiple Republican National Conventions and “was the regional political director for George H.W. Bush’s campaign for president.”

The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now-Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

“When I heard the words coming from the Republican leadership and the president, that fine thread holding me to the GOP finally broke,” Padberg wrote. “I couldn’t believe the disrespect for women I was hearing.”

Padberg acknowledged that she’s not alone, that “surely there are thousands of women across America who gave up on the Republican Party.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: 'I hung on until I couldn't'
:crying: :boo_hoo14: :gives:

GOP nominating the man who bragged about grabbing pussy
immediately followed by, at least what, 19 women,
who all claimed to have been sexually assaulted by Trump,
grabbing pussy on a plane, at a club, women's dressing rooms..'.
Still a Republican

GOP support for Brett put her over the edge....
A man accused by 1 of 3 women of sexual assault
'leaked' IMMEDIATELY before confirmation vote,
info that was sat on for 2 months, never once,
coming into question by di fi, during THOUSANDS of ???

The 3rd accuser, of the 3, long history of legal disputes
represented by a law firm connected with scum Avenatti
in a previous sexual harassment lawsuit....
Drops out of the picture, she got nothing

2nd of the 3 has a long history of legal problems,
crimes and has an order of protection on her,
because of stalking her ex and threatening to kill,
him, his new wife and their baby....
Drops out of the picture...she got nothing

1st accuser caught in lies about flying,
stalling, doesn't know what her lawyers are doing,
inconsistent statements, no corroboration,
no recollection of where she was,
how she got there, how she got home,
and determined by a seasoned, female, sexual crimes prosecutor,
it couldn't even make it into a court room...

I'm done.... I'm leaving the Republican party

:cuckoo:
Anyone bitch who would go to the Democraps who want men with boobs in little girls bathrooms is a fucking lunatic. Buh-Bye....
raw

I love that we’ve totally ignored the difference between discipline abd abuse. You’re probably the same folks who let your pre-teens and teenagers walk al over you.

We met on Match if you must know. We were both looking for a very traditional style of relationship and found it with each other. Believe it or not, some women not only understand their proper place in the world, but find it very gratifying.
Disciplining your kids is one thing, and disciplining your wife is a totally different thing.

Your wife is not a child, you can't discipline your spouse.

You're not a husband. You're no different than those monster slave owners back before the civil war.

Sticks and stones, sweetie. Besides, I would have sided with those folks had I been alive back then. Not much of an insult.
What guy uses the term sweetie. You are just trolling the boards.
Men who love their wives....
But I'm not his wife and he said it in a condescending manner. He called me honey in a different thread and when I told him I was neither his sweetie or his honey, then called me a bitch.
I figured that was where he was going with that sweetie comment.

That’s quite a proclamation. Especially given that you know nothing of the situation...
Lemme guess... Leftist who supports bigger, stronger State. Right?

Okay, except it wasn't a mysterious "State" that screwed your friend on his divorce. It was a judge and maybe a jury that heard what a jerk he was, and decided, "Yup, let's totally stick it to this guy."

That’s quite a proclamation. Especially given that you know nothing of the situation...

Okay, except it wasn't a mysterious "State" that screwed your friend on his divorce. It was a judge and maybe a jury that heard what a jerk he was, and decided, "Yup, let's totally stick it to this guy."
Nope. Had nothing to do with hearing "what a jerk the guy had been". Had to do with who had the vagina.

Nope. Had nothing to do with hearing "what a jerk the guy had been". Had to do with who had the vagina.
You really should do yourself a favor, and get educated on the topic before making absurd posts. Not only will it prevent you from looking like a foolish troll; it could very well save you from some serious problems later in life.

Ooooohkay, bud... if you say so... but i'm betting people in that courtroom heard a different story.
Well you'd lose that bet. You clearly don't understand the modern "no fault" divorce. The entire process is automagically carried out at the stroke of a pen. It isn't a voting issue.

Well you'd lose that bet. You clearly don't understand the modern "no fault" divorce. The entire process is automagically carried out at the stroke of a pen. It isn't a voting issue.

If it was a 'no fault' divorce, then both sides should have been in agreement.

Again, your story has less credibility the more you tell it.
Credibility! Lol!!! It’s probably best you learn how this works, first hand. And as long as you choose to remain willfully ignorant, it’s all but certain that you will. I’m rootin’ for ya!

Credibility! Lol!!! It’s probably best you learn how this works, first hand. And as long as you choose to remain willfully ignorant, it’s all but certain that you will. I’m rootin’ for ya!

Naw, man, you see, nobody in my family has ever gotten a divorce, so there's that...

So your friend fails at marriage, and then when a court sensibly finds in favor of his ex-wife, you whine about how bad "the state" treated him.

If it was a 'no fault' divorce, then both sides should have been in agreement.

Again, your story has less credibility the more you tell it.
If a no fault divorce involves an equitable distribution of assets and liabilities, then how did your friend get screwed? Did they both get screwed because of a ton of debt? Just curious.

Naw, man, you see, nobody in my family has ever gotten a divorce, so there's that...

So your friend fails at marriage, and then when a court sensibly finds in favor of his ex-wife, you whine about how bad "the state" treated him.
Nope. Your 0 for 3. Dayummm! You make madam Cleo look credible.

Forum List

Back