WOMEN BAILING ON THE GOP-'I hung on until I couldn't'. Kavanaugh put me over the top!

Perhaps Halloween has brought out the reprobates from the shadows & they're just slow in retreating. Perhaps we should get the 'Halloween Whisperer' up from the basement to coax these 'anathemas' of societal norms & edicate back from whence they came, lol.

I can't believe there's such a horrible black hearted person as this one is. He's eaten up with hate and it's got to be taking a toll on his body. It's already taken a toll on his mind.

You don't live properly at all. You seem to have not an ounce of joy in you and age is no indication of how long you'll live. I think your only joy is being in control and the only one you can control is your poor wife. Do you have any kids? I feel sorry for them if you do. They must live a miserable existence if you treat them the same way as you treat your wife. You said love didn't enter into your relationship, but it seems that hate did.

What happens if your wife becomes disabled and can't be your slave anymore? Does she get tossed out in the street like yesterdays garbage? What if she gets a serious illness? It seems that the only reason you have her around is to wait on you and do your bidding.

And I'm sure your coworkers are aware of what a miserable person you are and are glad you don't interact with them.

Joy is not the point of life. Living properly, as my wife and I do, is the point. I can tell my maximum age because my employer doesn’t allow people to work there past their SS retirement age. Sincecineefusecto tske SS or Medicare I can expect to live maybe 3 years after I retire. No kids. Hate and Anger are the two strongest forces in the workd. I embrace them both.

So long as the medical insurance and my pay can keep us above board with the necessary domestic assistance, things are fine. Beyond that, neither of us will be going on.

They know I’m an unusual and odd individual. I’ve never interacted with any of them enough for them to get to know me.

What's good for the goose... I am surprised that God fearing, American loving, decent citizens haven't taken U 'out back to the proverbial woodshed' (for starters)...

I suspect that if you continue on your current trajectory, justice will find you... (not a threat, just an observation from a fellow New Englander)

We live a very private life. We don’t interact with the Neil. Our property is fenced. We rarely go out and have few social connections. Nobody knows us well enough to suspect anything.

You might be right, but I will not go down without a fight. If I am taken alive, I will not let myself be used by the legal system or the prisons.

Sorry, but the darkness is inside you in addition to being on your outside. And the fact that you feel the need for total control indicates that you're an insecure person and this makes you feel superior to a lowly woman. Plus, you had to buy a woman. If you had been a pleasant man, there would have been someone who would have loved you despite your birth defect. I've seen it happen before. People will see what's inside if you're a kind and good person. but, from all that you've said, there's nothing good or kind about you.

Oh, and in this day and age, 80K ain't shit, so you can stop bragging about that too.

There is more darkness in me than you could ever imagine. I don’t deny that in the least. It was put there largely by the Society I was forced to grow up in.

It’s not insecurity as much as being an ideologue. I was taught that the workd should work a certain way; and that way is very contrary to today’s society.

I didn’t buy a wife. We met online, and she approached me first.

$80K is enough to live on. That’s all I need. Enough to support me and my family. It’s also far more than I would be making after she left; since I would do everything possible to minimize my liability for support.
You don't live properly at all. You seem to have not an ounce of joy in you and age is no indication of how long you'll live. I think your only joy is being in control and the only one you can control is your poor wife. Do you have any kids? I feel sorry for them if you do. They must live a miserable existence if you treat them the same way as you treat your wife. You said love didn't enter into your relationship, but it seems that hate did.

What happens if your wife becomes disabled and can't be your slave anymore? Does she get tossed out in the street like yesterdays garbage? What if she gets a serious illness? It seems that the only reason you have her around is to wait on you and do your bidding.

And I'm sure your coworkers are aware of what a miserable person you are and are glad you don't interact with them.

Joy is not the point of life. Living properly, as my wife and I do, is the point. I can tell my maximum age because my employer doesn’t allow people to work there past their SS retirement age. Sincecineefusecto tske SS or Medicare I can expect to live maybe 3 years after I retire. No kids. Hate and Anger are the two strongest forces in the workd. I embrace them both.

So long as the medical insurance and my pay can keep us above board with the necessary domestic assistance, things are fine. Beyond that, neither of us will be going on.

They know I’m an unusual and odd individual. I’ve never interacted with any of them enough for them to get to know me.

Hate and anger will eat you up alive, but it seems you're fine with it. I only hope you don't have any fire arms around because we'll probably be reading about you one of these days. You will either shoot up a place where there are a lot of people or kill your wife. That hate and anger will boil over and it will have to have somewhere to go. You already take it out on your wife and it will probably only get worse.

I'm not really sure that any of us on USMB should pursue this post! There is more deleterious effect likely to result in this individual's personal life if we continue posting here. This is not an edifying dialogue where there is a potential of 'changing hearts & minds'. Please be careful here, imho.

I'm not really sure that any of us on USMB should pursue this post! There is more deleterious effect likely to result in this individual's personal life if we continue posting here. This is not an edifying dialogue where there is a potential of 'changing hearts & minds'. Please be careful here, imho.

I think you're right. His anger and hate will probably be taken out on his poor wife even more than it already does.

Hate and anger will eat you up alive, but it seems you're fine with it. I only hope you don't have any fire arms around because we'll probably be reading about you one of these days. You will either shoot up a place where there are a lot of people or kill your wife. That hate and anger will boil over and it will have to have somewhere to go. You already take it out on your wife and it will probably only get worse.

They only eat you up if you don’t embrace them. When you embrace them they become a sulerfuel.

Guns, knives, martial arts training and any number of other “dsngerous@ things. All with the proper permits and licenses.

When it boils over I destroy things, not people. It’s been happening since I was a child. I directvit where it belongs. Let’s just hope that doesn’t end up being at people in the future.

He's a pathetic little empty husk and has to feel better about himself by attacking women.

My hatred extends far beyond just Feminists... gays, other sexual deviants, Liberals, foreigners, anyone on social services, anyone not born in the USA, anyone who cannot support themselves, etc...
anyone on social services?....how about a person in a wheel chair that has to control it with their tongue?...

To the OP - I'm a Trump voting woman, I thought what happened to Kavanaugh was one of the most disgusting displays of Democrat abuse of American values that I've ever seen in my life.

As to Anathema's personal life. Get off your high horses ladies, his woman is good with it, regardless of if /you/ would be or not. Individuals have the right to chose what they will and will not put up with in their lives. IF she wants to file charges she will. It sounds to me that they have what is called a marriage of convenience. There is no doubt respect there, you just can't see past your personal belief and opinion on a specific point. I guarantee that she is getting enough out of it to suffer the occasional "swat on the nose" for misbehaving, especially if she doesn't believe in love. I'd mind your own business and do what /you/ want in your life, instead of screaming at the sky over what someone else is doing in their bedroom - hmmm where have I heard that before...

According to you, we're inferior to men and our "proper place" is wherever a man tells us it should be...

I hope you tell this to the female surgeon who is about to operate on you and possibly save your life... You probably wouldn't allow a female doctor attend to you anyway. .

You are a disgusting. NO man is superior to a woman and I am proud to be a feminist and pity any woman who has the misfortune to be in your life...

1. No, women are different, not inferior. Like the two sides of a coin; Men and women have different places in the world. Men don’t define that - it was determined by the first civilizations, thousands of years ago.

2. I’ve already done that with ENTs and many other “professional” women from bank tellers to business associates.

3. My wife is laughing her ass off after showing her your post. She doesn’t want your pity or any of your emotional trash.

You know in those "first civilizations" you talked about so many centuries ago, when women could not work because no one would hire her, every family was absolutely beholden to take unmarried female members in and provide for them. Widows, in-laws and etc. There were no social safety nets. There were any number of reasons a female might be unmarried or maybe just lost her husband.

We don't work that way these days; instead, these women provide for themselves. But you can't stand that either. So you hold women to an impossible standard that is so stupid it's laughable.

Basically you've just cobbled together a mishmash of philosophies to support your bigotry, and anyone can see it. It's not Christian, it's not relevant, it's just stupid.

Do you beat your wife if she doesn't behave/act/think exactly like you tell her to? I wouldn't be surprised if you do. Men like you get off on keeping their women in their place, even if it means beating them within an inch of their lives. you know, just to show then who's the boss, and it isn't them.

Corporal punishment IS part of our relationship. She knew it would be from the beginning and it was something she believes is good and necessary for the relationship as much as I do. It’s never the first or even second form of correction but it is in the toolbox. In almost seven years together it’s been used a total of three times.

You're very afraid of a smart woman, and you should be. She would never, ever put up with your nonsense and your utter mad lunatic ravings.

I feel bad for your wife. It's clear you have isolated her. You have to. If she talked to other women, they would tell her: run.

Any man who would beat his wife is a monster and your poor wife is so brainwashed and browbeaten to think this is okay. I hope one day she finally realizes that you aren't worth her spit and either takes the frying pan to you, or calls the law and has you locked up where you can't do her anymore harm...

I’ve been called far worse than a monster, by people I respect far more than you. I take it as a compliment.

My wife had these beliefs long before she met me. In fact they are part of what drew her to me(she approached me) and makes our relationship work.

Even If she were to decide to do either of those things (which I highly doubt) she ends up out in the street with her parents (no money, no home, etc...) so I have little fear of anything like that.

So you're such a gem of a man that you get to beat her because she has no where else to go when you do. .She has to take it, and you know it

Boy.

I bet you feel great about that deep down, don't you?

Maybe he's a muslim and beats her for correction and instruction.

Not Nuslim. I abhor all organized religion. Corporal punishment is used only as a last resort to correct improper behaviors that haven’t changed with other forms of discipline.

You think if you "abhor religion" you won't have to meet God for this on the Judgment Day.

Repent.

That's all I can say. Whether you believe it or not, you will meet Him. You will be called to account for keeping

I suspect profound childhood trauma, to be honest.

Which, if true, is tragic, and this reaction, while one coping mechanism, is tragic as well.

I feel sure there are hundreds of thousands. But MOST won't write an editorial and submit it under their name to a MAJOR newspaper. And most won't change their party affiliation but won't vote for REPUBLICANS. (Remember, if these women are from ORANGE COUNTY, it bleeds red).

"The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now- Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: ‘I hung on until I couldn’t’

NOOR AL-SIBAI
20 OCT 2018 AT 15:07 ET

In two letters to the editor of the Los Angeles Times, longtime Republican-voting women explained why Donald Trump has led them to leave the party.

Eileen E. Padberg, a registered Republican of 53 years, wrote that although she considers herself “an active feminist,” she stuck with the GOP because she believed it was “the party of individual rights and liberties, personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, a strong national defense and fiscal responsibility.”

“I hung on to my party registration although I didn’t always vote a straight GOP ticket,” she wrote. “I hung on until I couldn’t.”

Padberg noted that her Republican credentials “would hold up to anyone” — she founders her college’s Young Republicans club, has been a delegate and an attendee at multiple Republican National Conventions and “was the regional political director for George H.W. Bush’s campaign for president.”

The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now-Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

“When I heard the words coming from the Republican leadership and the president, that fine thread holding me to the GOP finally broke,” Padberg wrote. “I couldn’t believe the disrespect for women I was hearing.”

Padberg acknowledged that she’s not alone, that “surely there are thousands of women across America who gave up on the Republican Party.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: 'I hung on until I couldn't'
I’m not surprised. Blacks quit on the party too. Look how well that has turned out for them.

I feel sure there are hundreds of thousands. But MOST won't write an editorial and submit it under their name to a MAJOR newspaper. And most won't change their party affiliation but won't vote for REPUBLICANS. (Remember, if these women are from ORANGE COUNTY, it bleeds red).

"The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now- Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: ‘I hung on until I couldn’t’

NOOR AL-SIBAI
20 OCT 2018 AT 15:07 ET

In two letters to the editor of the Los Angeles Times, longtime Republican-voting women explained why Donald Trump has led them to leave the party.

Eileen E. Padberg, a registered Republican of 53 years, wrote that although she considers herself “an active feminist,” she stuck with the GOP because she believed it was “the party of individual rights and liberties, personal responsibility, limited government, free markets, a strong national defense and fiscal responsibility.”

“I hung on to my party registration although I didn’t always vote a straight GOP ticket,” she wrote. “I hung on until I couldn’t.”

Padberg noted that her Republican credentials “would hold up to anyone” — she founders her college’s Young Republicans club, has been a delegate and an attendee at multiple Republican National Conventions and “was the regional political director for George H.W. Bush’s campaign for president.”

The Brett Kavanaugh hearings and the GOP’s support for the now-Supreme Court justice that put her “over the edge.”

“When I heard the words coming from the Republican leadership and the president, that fine thread holding me to the GOP finally broke,” Padberg wrote. “I couldn’t believe the disrespect for women I was hearing.”

Padberg acknowledged that she’s not alone, that “surely there are thousands of women across America who gave up on the Republican Party.”

Longtime GOP female voters reveal what Trump did to make them finally bail on the party: 'I hung on until I couldn't'
. The opposite reaction is the true case. Women were horrified that their sons father's brothers uncles and husbands could be falsely accused of rape and not be given the benefit of assuming innocence until proven guilty. What the Democrats tried to pull in the Kavanaugh hearings was totally an American and against our legal system of justice.

The Democrats screwed the pooch on this one. Women all over America are going to vote Republican.

you are a pretty pathetic excuse for a human being.....hitler would have loved an ass like you...

He probably would have. We both understand that life is about investment and once you start investing more in a person than they can return on that investment it’s time to cut the losses and move on.

Forum List

Back