Women Could Own The USA Government, own local government and state government as well......Women's Issues need women at the forefront 24/7

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Women Could Own The USA Government Simply By Registering To Vote followed up
by voting in every election and I mean in every election. Own local government and state government as well. Women's Issues need women at the forefront 24/7 on capitol hill.

Moderates from all political factions are key to taking back the House, retaining the Senate and the White House.

Moderates to include Republicans for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats, Progressive Democrats of America which is also the majority in the USA. All need to vote…. no more staying home.

Why Vice Pres Harris would make the most sense as this article cleared some troubling thoughts about a major situation.

Women are the largest single voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.

Moderates to include Republicans for Choice, liberals, Green Party, Democrats, Progressive Democrats of America which is also the majority in the USA. All need to vote…. no more staying home.
By definition, green partiers, progs, and baby killers are not moderate.

(A) Women are not a voting bloc. They have...get ready for it...individual opinions. Even on the Sacrament of Abortion, there is wide disparity among where women stand on the issue.

(B) It insulting to presume that if all women voted, their choices would carry the day.

(C) Giving women the right to vote is likely the most destructive political innovation of the past 150 years. Giving teenagers the right to vote is nowhere near as bad because teenagers are generally too oblivious to bother voting.

(D) Even women will bail on female candidates who are manifestly incompetent or clearly unqualified - this means Harris, if you are curious.

(E). Interestingly, all Republicans would be fine if Biden resigned tomorrow, leaving the door open for Kamala Harris. Bigger landslide, you see, probably cascading to congressional seats as well.

Carry on.

The trick is in finding one most can support. My wife would love to see a female president and like me she has voted female in the last two elections but there was a zero chance she was voting for Hillary.

Women Could Own The USA Government Simply By Registering To Vote followed up
by voting in every election and I mean in every election. Own local government and state government as well. Women's Issues need women at the forefront 24/7 on capitol hill.

Moderates from all political factions are key to taking back the House, retaining the Senate and the White House.

Why Vice Pres Harris would make the most sense as this article cleared some troubling thoughts about a major situation.

Women are the largest single voting bloc in the USA. Women could own the USA government if they would vote. Women's Rights and Women's Right to choose need women at the forefront everyday.
How about we just go by skills and abilities? Or perhaps you actually think women are less capable than men and need laws and regulations to be hired for anything.

(A) Women are not a voting bloc. They have...get ready for it...individual opinions. Even on the Sacrament of Abortion, there is wide disparity among where women stand on the issue.

(B) It insulting to presume that if all women voted, their choices would carry the day.

(C) Giving women the right to vote is likely the most destructive political innovation of the past 150 years. Giving teenagers the right to vote is nowhere near as bad because teenagers are generally too oblivious to bother voting.

(D) Even women will bail on female candidates who are manifestly incompetent or clearly unqualified - this means Harris, if you are curious.

(E). Interestingly, all Republicans would be fine if Biden resigned tomorrow, leaving the door open for Kamala Harris. Bigger landslide, you see, probably cascading to congressional seats as well.

Carry on.
I'm a female and you're right. That's why God said the husband is the head of the wife. The wife must listen to her husband. Hopefully he is a true man of God who obeys God and puts God first. Amen

Only a saved man of God is smart enough to teach a woman.

Last edited:
Well, Trump anyway. But you didn't answer the question. Why shouldn't we go by skills and abilities?

Well, Trump anyway. But you didn't answer the question. Why shouldn't we go by skills and abilities?

Are you assuming that the only reason a minority or female has a job isn't because they were qualified?

Are you assuming that the only reason a minority or female has a job isn't because they were qualified?

Joe Biden announced before he even took office that he was going to hire based on race, sex, and sexual preference. I take him at his word.

Joe Biden announced before he even took office that he was going to hire based on race, sex, and sexual preference. I take him at his word.

So that would be an affirmative. You don't believe women and minorities are qualified for jobs.

Sad. It's one thing to think but another to actually state it out loud.

So that would be an affirmative. You don't believe women and minorities are qualified for jobs.

Sad. It's one thing to think but another to actually state it out loud.

No, that's not an affirmative, how stupid are you exactly?

Stupid and stubborn is no way to go through life. Be better. Dismissed.

Is Eric Trump just as stupid?

“I know all those agents on stage and they’re the greatest people ever,” Eric Trump said Tuesday on MSNBC, as the network aired photos of the chaotic scene. “The female that’s in the picture, she was with me for a very long time and she’s one of the greatest human beings you would ever meet. I would do anything for her. ... I do not put any of this on them. In fact, I laud them for their courageousness because they could’ve gotten killed, as well.”.....................

.............“They did their job perfectly,” Eric Trump told Fox. “That female on the stage can outshoot all those guys because I’ve seen her do it. ... She would have eaten a bullet for him in a heartbeat. In fact, if I were them I would be infuriated.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/07/18/secret-service-women-trump-00169420

Untitled (11).png

Forum List

Back