Women customer service reps are the fucking worst.

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
They never go that extra mile to resolve an issue just want to get you off the phone and refer you to someone else. I have a issue with my bank account and she made no effort to help me at all. No problem solving skills just working for a check and hoping she doesnt come across with a serious issue. Who hired this dumb bitch??

They never go that extra mile to resolve an issue just want to get you off the phone and refer you to someone else. I have a issue with my bank account and she made no effort to help me at all. No problem solving skills just working for a check and hoping she doesnt come across with a serious issue. Who hired this dumb bitch??

It is just you. They know you are a fucking asshole and treat you accordingly.

I thought you were just talking to one two weeks ago who talked with you for an hour.

It is just you. They know you are a fucking asshole and treat you accordingly.
LOL....Could be. ;)

The other day I was installing a new router and was having some issues, and I got on the phone with some woman from India and she spent a good half-hour with me till the issues were resolved.

I had to go downstairs to check something she asked about as far as connections, then go to the back room I use for the router location, and she said oh my, you must have a big house!

LOL....Watch her show up on my doorstep with a bunch of little Gunga Dins. ;)

I never had that experience with female service reps. As a matter of fact just today I had to switch my car insurance to another car and my insurance rep (female) did it in about five minutes over the phone.

The OP demonizes women associates based on one incident.

I have had so very many women be 'one stop service shops' in taking care of issues online or on the phone.

Was English her native language?

Male or female I wonder where American companies find so many foreigners to serve American consumers?

Last edited:
How rare is it these days to get customer service on the phone based in the U.S.?

I got no problem with the fine folks in India as long as they can speak good English. I do get a kick when they say their name is Bob or Lisa.
Not many of them do

Was English her native language?

Male or female I wonder where American companies fond so many foreigners to serve American consumers?
yes she spoke english and gave me the OH WELL vibe and I was about to snap

Forum List

Back