Women Desire Alpha Males

You’re an expert? Know a lot of bodybuilders?
I know enough bodybuilders to be able to judge what drives the majority of them. I did hang around a gym or gyms and used the equipment to benefit my performance in my chosen sport.
That's not the reason the bodybuilders are there to do.

If you're one of them, or pretending to be one of them, tell us about yourself.

Women choose men who will be most able to care for their babies. Physical attributes haven't been the most important factor for decades.
Silly Canuck... That's where cuckolds come from. Many, ideally want an Alpha breeder, and a Beta provider. That's why she'll cheat on her mild mannered, nice guy husband, with a stable career; only to let the pool boy fuck her guts out the moment he leaves for the office. Women can be some coniving, scandalous fuckers.

I know enough bodybuilders to be able to judge what drives the majority of them. I did hang around a gym or gyms and used the equipment to benefit my performance in my chosen sport.
That's not the reason the bodybuilders are there to do.

If you're one of them, or pretending to be one of them, tell us about yourself.
I’m a powerlifter, first of all. There’s a difference. But I respect bodybuilders.

And so what if bodybuilders are just there to build muscle? What makes you and your whatever-it-is-sport so much more “genuine” or whatever? Trust me, they work harder than you ever did in the gym.

Why disparage someone for their hobby? Trust me, weightlifting is 100% a better hobby than most of them out there.

The women most worth having are strong and secure in their own right. They want a man, but do not need a man.

My girl is fully capable of defending herself. She has the strength to survive on her own, but chooses to share her life with someone.

Silly Canuck... That's where cuckolds come from. Many, ideally want an Alpha breeder, and a Beta provider.
Alphas are both.
That's why she'll cheat on her mild mannered, nice guy husband, with a stable career; only to let the pool boy fuck her guts out the moment he leaves for the office. Women can be some coniving, scandalous fuckers.
Women cheat on betas....Alphas know how to give them what they want, the way they want it, therefore they don't stray.

If I am to be classified by all of this, I am a Sigma Male. I am not strutting to prove anything. I don't demand to be the leader. Nor do I respond to the demands that I follow.

Independent men attract the best sort of women.

Silly Canuck... That's where cuckolds come from. Many, ideally want an Alpha breeder, and a Beta provider. That's why she'll cheat on her mild mannered, nice guy husband, with a stable career; only to let the pool boy fuck her guts out the moment he leaves for the office. Women can be some coniving, scandalous fuckers.
Yes, that's what is behind the 'pool boy' stories. Many women turn to their physical needs, after their primary need has been satisfied by the scrawny little guy with money.

However, it's conspicuous that they don't turn to extreme bodybuilders. The body says out loud that there's something that has gone wrong there.

If I am to be classified by all of this, I am a Sigma Male. I am not strutting to prove anything. I don't demand to be the leader. Nor do I respond to the demands that I follow.

Independent men attract the best sort of women.
Nobody is "proving" anything...It's primal biology, that 3rd wave feminism and the LGBTQWERTY mafia live in total denial of.

Yes, that's what is behind the 'pool boy' stories. Many women turn to their physical needs, after their primary need has been satisfied by the scrawny little guy with money.

However, it's conspicuous that they don't turn to extreme bodybuilders. The body says out loud that there's something that has gone wrong there.
You’ve got an axe to grind apparently.

Use some of that money to buy a gym membership.

Forum List

Back