Women Desire Alpha Males

Iā€™m a powerlifter, first of all. Thereā€™s a difference. But I respect bodybuilders.

And so what if bodybuilders are just there to build muscle? What makes you and your whatever-it-is-sport so much more ā€œgenuineā€ or whatever? Trust me, they work harder than you ever did in the gym.

Why disparage someone for their hobby? Trust me, weightlifting is 100% a better hobby than most of them out there.
Powerlifting could be even worse, considering the drug use necessary to achieve high levels of performance.
Alphas are both.

Women cheat on betas....Alphas know how to give them what they want, the way they want it, therefore they don't stray.
It's no mystery why we see so many 5'3" vertically challenged bodybuilders in the gym, doing something about it.

Nobody is "proving" anything...It's primal biology, that 3rd wave feminism and the LGBTQWERTY mafia live in total denial of.
Exactly, biological urges can be overcome. We do it all day every day, after all.

But the urges and biological realities remain, no matter how much we pretend otherwise.

Spoken like the archetype beta.
Lol, spoken like a person that understands life retard. You don't. No one and I mean no one wins every time at every thing. I actually have competed at a professional level at sports. 30 years ago bonus baby in baseball. Chronos wins. He chews you up no matter what you do. Today prolly be lucky to compete in a c level softball league. That is life dumb duck. I will still shade your retarded ass any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Many women I've been intimate with are bored with their beta boyfriends and want excitement.

If a woman cheats with you, she will probably cheat on you. Those people, men or women, who cheat on a spouse are low-life scum. If you can't keep your oath, don't make it.

Nobody is "proving" anything...It's primal biology, that 3rd wave feminism and the LGBTQWERTY mafia live in total denial of.

Yes, it is primal biology. It is also wannabes trying to prove that they are alphas. It is laughable.

Lol, spoken like a person that understands life retard. You don't. No one and I mean no one wins every time at every thing. I actually have competed at a professional level at sports. 30 years ago bonus baby in baseball. Chronos wins. He chews you up no matter what you do. Today prolly be lucky to compete in a c level softball league. That is life dumb duck. I will still shade your retarded ass any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
Yep. But Iā€™ll keep fighting aging till I canā€™t anymore. Still stronger than 99.9% of 20-somethingā€™s here in my 40ā€™s.

Whatā€™s so noble about giving up?

Those people, men or women, who cheat on a spouse are low-life scum. If you can't keep your oath, don't make it.
I'm not in a relationship so I don't consider it cheating when I am intimate with a woman.

Youā€™ve got an axe to grind apparently.

Use some of that money to buy a gym membership.
I shouldn't have spent so much time on the topic. But it was crying for another opinion.

If your power lifting/bodybuilding satisfies your emotional needs then go for it!

Yes, it is primal biology. It is also wannabes trying to prove that they are alphas. It is laughable.
It has nothing of the sort to do with it.

3rd wave feminism and pop culture have impressed upon men that it's preferred to be the milksop and the bungling father who can't get out of his own way.....There are reasons that marriages and otherwise satisfying relationships are way down over the last 30 years.

The women most worth having are strong and secure in their own right. They want a man, but do not need a man.

My girl is fully capable of defending herself. She has the strength to survive on her own, but chooses to share her life with someone.
I always preferred women who were smart, and accomplished, myself.

Stupidity takes away from attractiveness big time with me. Intelligence adds to it.

It has nothing of the sort to do with it.

3rd wave feminism and pop culture have impressed upon men that it's preferred to be the milksop and the bungling father who can't get out of his own way.....There are reasons that marriages and otherwise satisfying relationships are way down over the last 30 years.
How alpha can a male be if they are so threatened by strong women?

Forum List

Back